WHATS THAT SMELL

Flat Eric

Its probably beddington lane sewage farm, the smell is probably around cos of the wind init, and the warmth. Where did u see me, short yellow man?
It was time ago. i was in a car. You was walking to pond i think..you went through the little ''shortcut''..(behind bus garage).

Its probably beddington lane sewage farm, the smell is probably around cos of the wind init, and the warmth. Where did u see me, short yellow man?
It was time ago. i was in a car. You was walking to pond i think..you went through the little ''shortcut''..(behind bus garage).
Oh sh*t i got spotted nicely!

Oh sh*t i got spotted nicely!
In...deed.i feel to reveal myself.. u know my bro

alot of smells start to turn bad in the summer......roses are one of them and people's breath and armpits.....the heat boosts the s*it-ness of it
Init and being on the underground is some joke ting in summer, actually scrap that all year round. How do people beef in the morning?!