Sign in to follow this  
Carpe_Deum

FAO: passengers

why do u mostly act so fresh when ur in ur bredrins car? now if it were ur dad or brother.. and ur rolling in a top whip.. then yes. but ur freind's car?

Arrr yes I know what you mean.. boys yes boys are a culprit of doing this. If its not your whip you need to sit still & enjoy the ride.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Yh i get u, but as a passenger myself cos i have no car biggrin.gif i never try dat malarky, thats loserish!

i mean.. that they tend to try and look at everyone hoping they are SEEN in the passenger seat. biggrin.gif
oooh i see. i tend to do the opposite.
i do that on the bus still
lmao?

LMAO at the on the bus commentI hate when you in someones car and and they got the windows downs wit the cd player up loud as hell n sh*t when you going past bare people, done like drawing attetion to myself like that, have to duck like im doing up my shoe lace.

this topic is swag.dont even know what you mean
that was the first few mins of the post. claimign u dont get it by now with all thats been written..means ur the swag slow one. rev up ur brain innit

The worst thing is when people are blarring music out on their standard cd player and speakers which at high volumes sound distorted

I acted all fresh when hubby got the 06 Punto days before it was even released but I was allowed, what's his is mine.I tend to fumble with and 'accidently' break sh*t in friends cars.

I acted all fresh when hubby got the 06 Punto days before it was even released but I was allowed, what's his is mine.I tend to fumble with and 'accidently' break sh*t in friends cars.
U & ur man brag about this Punto like its a Phantom!

The worst thing is when people are blarring music out on their standard cd player and speakers which at high volumes sound distorted
OMG I hate this, cant they hear how stupid it sounds?