How Good Is your Form For Squats/Deadlifts?

Mame Biram Diouf

On squats I honestly feel my form is 8/9 out of 10.  If I'm on a heavy weight coming to the end of the set, I noticed randomly I lose my form slightly coming up, not often but here and there, but once I iron that out it will be a 10.  One of my bredrins even stated it to me that my squat form was real good.

Deadlift I think is 7 out of 10.  I'm still trying to really iron the kinks there.  It's not consistent enough.

Squats 8/9, I could lift about 150 a bit back but saw a couple vids and wasn't happy with my form so I stripped my squat right down and basically started again.

Can only lift just over half of that now but my form is a lot lot better.

Deadlifts - haven't done them for ages so I've got no idea.

10/10 squats get some serious ass to grass action.. 9/10 deadlifts, i just hate the exercise so i do good mornings instead which effectively is working the same muscles without having the stress of worrying about slippin something in your back (although the form for good mornings is harder to master than deadlifts).. Even if done right i still see deadlifts as a backbreaking exercise.. Im 6ft4 aswell which doesnt help

/

"Yo elliots" YT videos are quite good although he likes to get a bit too technical but hes a strength coach so things like squats and deadlifts are what he lives for lol

Lol truss, saw 1 asian don deadlifting till the bar was knee height (bent back).. Shrugging then completely dropping the bar.. That was his 1 rep & he done loads of them

/

'My Asian don abdul is 5ft9with a 6ft 2 wingspan or something, literally built for deadlifts, makes heavy weight look effortless

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say 7's right now for both. I have to admit my form was truly atrocious before, little injuries would slow up my progress. 

Does anyone do combo stuff to save time? Right now I'll do a dumbbell deadlift squat into a calf raise into a shoulder shrug.

"This stuff'll turn you into a sexual tyrannosaur"  :lol: