Top Boy - Ashley Walters & Kano - Channel 4

Niall Ferguson

Just watched all of Circle of Revenge.

The difference in the way the streets are portrayed is AMAZINGLY DIFFERENT.

I'm glad I watched Top Boy before COR to see the difference.

Entertaining to watch COR but to be put on CH4 you need more of a storyline and script to pass the average watcher, like COR hasn't got enough levels, its focused on one area the streets which is why it's entertaining but not comercial.

I am disappointed at the hypocrisy of this video, these are GRIME MCS and GRIME MCS are known for snitching in their songs and radio shows and everyone on this forum has heard it for themselves. These guys are going on like this show has baited it up for real road man but what about these same mcs who give shout outs to road man in their songs and talk about the shit they do (or havent done but exaggerate it)?

mcs do not dry snitch they LIE SNITCH and the irony is other mcs call mcs out for doing this.

kmt this whole video is a public congregation of hypocrites calling hypocrites hypocrites. The real issue for them really is that acting out these roles gives people more head way than they would get by just rapping about it which makes them redundant with a bit of haterism in their response and while kano is no way a good actor i think we can all agree that he would do a better acting job than any of these guys, (for now).

Asher D is an actual actor so complaining about him would be silly.

To be honest the whole road ting is played out now and this video expresses this in a way that even the people in the video are not aware of.

in short this is DUMB INVALID complaining and its a severe case of the pot calling the kettle black from people that have the talent to do better but do not have the ambition to do anything else.

• Upvote 5

:confused:

Dry snitching about what

LOL

Seriously they just dry snitched themselves more then topboy dry snitched anything

Do they really think the met who have so many undercovers, reports, files, cases, sightings, evidence, cctv, rap lyrics whatever learn't anything knew from watching a show

''ZOMG THEY HAVE HANG DOGS IN THE OOOD''

Some people really do never grow up

• Upvote 3

:confused:

Dry snitching about what

LOL

Seriously they just dry snitched themselves more then topboy dry snitched anything

Do they really think the met who have so many undercovers, reports, files, cases, sightings, evidence, cctv, rap lyrics whatever learn't anything knew from watching a show

''ZOMG THEY HAVE HANG DOGS IN THE OOOD''

Some people really do never grow up

EXACTLY

this is why its so disappointing I mean look how many guys were in the game the same time as these guys and have MOVED ON.

Tinchy Stryder

all the way to Bashy, yeah we all have opinions on them which questions them as individuals but they have moved on but these man in the video? smh this is exactly why the music game is just fucked up from a road perspective, man actually said "THEM MAN RAPED IT" these fuckers in the grime scene raped grime and then moved to RAP and in some cases FUNKY HOUSE but they wanna talk about raped it?

JOKE TING.

Dont even get me started on the guns that mcs show in videos, I mean damn man certain man in this video own guns that they spoke about THEMSELVES in songs.

I actually just finished watching circle of revenge and I HATE you fuckers for making me do it I like a fool actually took you doughnuts seriously thinking there was something about it and it ended up just being a game of "lets spot the boys from the bits"

I am gonna feel funny walking around now because I am gonna have to hold in my laughter and it may lead to confrontation.

fuck you very much.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

circle of revenge is literally guys playing cowboys and indians some joke ting

the shoot out scene was nuts, i was in DISBELIEF with my jaw DROPPED that was just NEEKY beyond measure, I see man with some big assault rifle (like these fools can afford such armory) and then I see some jack bauer movements.

fuck sake man how can ANYONE from the bits actually be part of such a scene and walk road after and feel that they are not morons?

cowboys and indians just about sums it up really.

you know what im just thinking about it as I type and im getting mad agitated at this shit.

arrggghhhh

• Downvote 1