Would You fly in a plane with no windows?

Lens

Was weighing up the safety risks with passengers wanting to be able to see out of the plane while flying.

surely the plane would be better off with the entire exterior made of the metal, and wouldn't have the safety risks the glass brings (we've seen in film and occasional real life examples what happens if the  window of a plane breaks, clearly more vulnerable than the rest of the plane)

so I just wondered, would people be happy flying in planes with no windows?

• Downvote 7

Was weighing up the safety risks with passengers wanting to be able to see out of the plane while flying.

surely the plane would be better off with the entire exterior made of the metal, and wouldn't have the safety risks the glass brings (we've seen in film and occasional real life examples what happens if the window of a plane breaks, clearly more vulnerable than the rest of the plane)

so I just wondered, would people be happy flying in planes with no windows?

Pretty sure those windows aren't made of glass mate

Pretty sure if windows were such a safety hazard then they would already have removed them from a planes

lolol never got accosted by jas, never met the lad 

my cheek was brushed ever so lightly and my glasses were momentarily removed as i was encircled by 3 men who were larger than myself 

could have been way worse, perhaps it was the public setting (london's fabric nightclub) that made them exercise restraint 

called picking your battles G 

• Upvote 3

cuz ur marge is fat and stank

Loooool sh*t

lolol never got accosted by jas, never met the lad 

my cheek was brushed ever so lightly and my glasses were momentarily removed as i was encircled by 3 men who were larger than myself 

could have been way worse, perhaps it was the public setting (london's fabric nightclub) that made them exercise restraint 

called picking your battles G 

j-cole-nomination.gif