Pubmen vs goons

Kaypee

goon got "humiliated" (beaten up? parred?) in shop by pubman opposite pubman's local

goon gathered other goons and charged into pub

seems like goons got chased out by PDF (pubman defence force)

some goons stabbed two of the chasing pubmen, a father & son vigilante unit. son died.

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/crime-court/gang_accused_of_killing_dollis_hill_roofer_show_no_remorse_or_regret_court_hears_1_2175845

obviously a tragic story and a complete waste - just rampin for no reason on everyone's part. problem with a lot of goons/lengman (do people still say that?) is, they cant fight with hands. so they get boyed one-on-one and have to escalate with weapons. we need to install mad max 3 thunderdome style straightening laws.

IT aint Racist..."the blacks" killed a white kid..... the pub man will see it as racist

All it was that "goons" cant get boyed....at any cost...sh*t mentality though still. They can't let it go if they feel their rep is on the line.

R.I.P and that. waste of a life.

tbf usually in law if a group of whites kill someone of a different colour it will be treated as a racist murder...

but i told the lads what you said, obviously i wasnt there but i just cant really see how it was a racist killing,maybe racist comments were made, but doubt it started the attack

Lol at thinking the majority of pub man can fight without the rest of their mob backing them.. Strength in numbers n all that

Both as bad as each other

Rip

hmm, my point is pubmen will get into swingers. if they get duppied theyll accept it. they wont come back tooled up with there mates.

• Upvote 1

IT aint Racist..."the blacks" killed a white kid..... the pub man will see it as racist

All it was that "goons" cant get boyed....at any cost...sh*t mentality though still. They can't let it go if they feel their rep is on the line.

R.I.P and that. waste of a life.

c/s

Lol at thinking the majority of pub man can fight without the rest of their mob backing them.. Strength in numbers n all that

Rip

hmm, my point is pubmen will get into swingers. if they get duppied theyll accept it. they wont come back tooled up with there mates.

oh yes they will :lol:

/

your typical pub lad is a c*nt tbh. 

the difference between football lads and pub lads is massive,

Rip

oh yes they will :lol:

/

your typical pub lad is a c*nt tbh. 

the difference between football lads and pub lads is massive,

heh, sounds intriguing. more details please. also define pub lad vs football lad please.

Rip

They wouldnt need to come back with tools theyre already drawing for bottles, chairs and anything else they can get their hands on

Rip

They wouldnt need to come back with tools theyre already drawing for bottles, chairs and anything else they can get their hands on

you must drink in more peaker places then i do!

the Ox and Gate pub

no surprise

why rough pub is it? ive been round dollis hill once or twice, seemed like a nice area. of course its the people who make the area rough...

its not really in dollis hill, its really in nw2 neasden and not the pub thats a problem its the youts in the surrounding area.

last time i was there with my boy to pick something from his grans yard, driving past the pub see a bag of youts standing outside the pub and some woman at the door trying to wave them away.

the Ox and Gate pub

no surprise

alieeee, the "OG" man dem are a lil wild

!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCQYWTQ4LU

the football lads, full organised swingers then helping each other up :lol:

• Upvote 1