Pubmen vs goons

Kaypee

lol

These football lads also come tooled up, dont get it twisted.

Anyone who been to Leeds or Liverpool knows what im talking about. (Add Cardiff to that as well actually)

The "code" these lot live by is a myth.

yeah dont get me wrong mate, all i mean is, in general life. the lads in the pubs at football >>>>> lads in local pubs.

better banter,clobber,drugs etc etc :lol:

Seen a pub guy in leeds get sparked out by a student after starting a scrap...

fifteen mins later the guy comes round, goes back over to the student and says 'fair play mate that was a good punch' and tries shaking his hand.

Lol facking lads

lol

Family friend was outside a pub getting clowned, embarrassed, left, came bk with a baseball bat and saw the guy sitting on a wall.

Creeped up behind and took the back of his head off, killed him, doing life.

IT aint Racist..."the blacks" killed a white kid..... the pub man will see it as racist

All it was that "goons" cant get boyed....at any cost...sh*t mentality though still. They can't let it go if they feel their rep is on the line.

R.I.P and that. waste of a life.

tbf usually in law if a group of whites kill someone of a different colour it will be treated as a racist murder...

but i told the lads what you said, obviously i wasnt there but i just cant really see how it was a racist killing,maybe racist comments were made, but doubt it started the attack

Lol You don't wanna play dumb in this topic lad?

IT aint Racist..."the blacks" killed a white kid..... the pub man will see it as racist

All it was that "goons" cant get boyed....at any cost...sh*t mentality though still. They can't let it go if they feel their rep is on the line.

R.I.P and that. waste of a life.

tbf usually in law if a group of whites kill someone of a different colour it will be treated as a racist murder...

but i told the lads what you said, obviously i wasnt there but i just cant really see how it was a racist killing,maybe racist comments were made, but doubt it started the attack

Lol You don't wanna play dumb in this topic lad?

Seen a pub guy in leeds get sparked out by a student after starting a scrap...fifteen mins later the guy comes round, goes back over to the student and says 'fair play mate that was a good punch' and tries shaking his hand.Lol facking lads

Loooooooooooool

LAD!

/

Pubmen > Goons.

Even goons know this.

Seen a pub guy in leeds get sparked out by a student after starting a scrap...fifteen mins later the guy comes round, goes back over to the student and says 'fair play mate that was a good punch' and tries shaking his hand.Lol facking lads

Loooooooooooool

LAD!

/

Pubmen > Goons.

Even goons know this.

inspirational attitude tbh

my bro and his mates got a pasting from some lads up in leeds, one massive northerner knocked him down, crouched over him and punched him in the boatie before saying "have you learned your lesson?". my brother said yes and the bloke shook his hand and helped him up.

man dem up north do not pet, I was looking for some club in Peterborough few years back asked one coolie looking brother he said he will take me to the club walking down the road bunch of white guys came out and knocked him out, I asked why they done that? they tried move to me next, I was saying to them I dont even know this guy they stopped and shook my hand and pissed off, picked my guy off from the floor asked him why they punched him up he would not tell me though. 

worst is when you at the pub at closing time and there is no lock in, pub guys nuy a silly amount of drink then drink slow as fuck, then it gets aggy with the bar staff who want to go home and kick them out

man dem up north do not pet, I was looking for some club in Peterborough few years back asked one coolie looking brother he said he will take me to the club walking down the road bunch of white guys came out and knocked him out, I asked why they done that? they tried move to me next, I was saying to them I dont even know this guy they stopped and shook my hand and pissed off, picked my guy off from the floor asked him why they punched him up he would not tell me though. 

worst is when you at the pub at closing time and there is no lock in, pub guys nuy a silly amount of drink then drink slow as f*ck, then it gets aggy with the bar staff who want to go home and kick them out

that fucked up, was he one of my people lol? chinese breddah? their must habe been some previous beef between them. lucky they dint wile out on you too. allow the fightin while drinkin! i always think manz only fight when they dont get any p*ssy, its misdirected sexual energy...

Bruv had 8 white guys try rush me, while I was explaining I dont know that nigger just met him up the road 2 minutes earlier just glad they listened, no way was I getting laid out that night. Guy I was with might of beat up the main guys wifey I dont know and I am suspicious since he never told me why they knocked him out. Agree with what you are saying about the sexual energy  

my bro and his mates got a pasting from some lads up in leeds, one massive northerner knocked him down, crouched over him and punched him in the boatie before saying "have you learned your lesson?". my brother said yes and the bloke shook his hand and helped him up.

pmslll

mullered