Wayne Rooney Saga

Fresh

Guest Diddybob

With your understanding, Inzaghi is the best player to touch the ball.

Your lack of comprehension skills is shocking

First of all don't know why you bring up Inzaghi, when there were far more prolific strikers than him in the 90's, if you're trying to imply that i only look at stats then surely you could have thought of a better example?

Also to address your mumuism, my favourite players are Rui Costa and Pirlo. Yet that doesn't mean i'm so blinded that i can't respect players who are less technically gifted but even more effective. Once in a while you get a player like Iniesta, Zidane, Laudrup etc so technically gifted that you don't even need to look at stats to notice their sheer brilliance and how much better than everybody else they are. However most players are not them, you can't be saying things like Pedro is better than Bale just because he is slightly more technically gifted, when Bale has been outperforming him for the last two seasons.

Even Guardiola wouldn't take Pedro over Bale, at the end of the day goals win games, you can love beautiful football but you have to be practical as well, otherwise you'll lose beautifully like Mr Wenger and co.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

He will tear it up for chelsea

But long term this is a good deal for united