Where do you rate Bale in world football (sturridge too)

Fighting Weight

If you don't respect a player that can pick up the ball go past a couple defenders and smash it into the back of the net from 30 yards with a couple minutes left then you are insane, and if you think because some fancy dandy player with less end product has a better touch and looks more pleasing to the eye is better because of that then you're even more of a fool.

He's an athlete that's why :lol:

If you don't respect a player that can pick up the ball go past a couple defenders and smash it into the back of the net from 30 yards with a couple minutes left then you are insane, and if you think because some fancy dandy player with less end product has a better touch and looks more pleasing to the eye is better because of that then you're even more of a fool.

If you are calling Andres Iniesta a fancy dandy player with a nice touch and no end product you need banning again

Guest Diddybob

No way Bale is better than

Cristiano Ronaldo

Ribery

Hazard

Reus

Neymar

Apart from CR7

None of them can do what Bale does

What's that?

Bale can't do what

Cazorla

Mata

Isco

Goetza

Neymar

Reus

Hazard

etc

Can do

And Ronaldo can't do what

Iniesta

Pirlo

Veratti

Coutinho

can do either doesn't mean he isn't a better player, glad to know theres bare mini cruyffs on here with f*ck all rationale.

Difference is all the players I named play /played in the same position

So your logic is washed

Ronaldo can't do what Ribery, Hazard, Coutinho, Carzola Iniesta does?

Is that better?

Iniesta is better than Ronaldo no of course Ronaldo cannot do what Iniesta does

The others he outstrips, though Hazard is creatively better than him the gap in performance / end product is far, far, far, far too in Ronaldo's favour for it to make any difference

Bales performances far outstrip the likes of Carzola and Gotze as well mate?

You tell me how many times Carzola saved Arsenal in the dying embers of the game, how many times did he run through teams by himself like Bale did?

When you've got a player like Bale with the talent and willpower he has who can single handedly drag you through a game then you will know what i'm talking about, Gerrard was similar in the early 00's and players like that are invaluable, because when all your fancier players are fucking about and hiding these are the players who will pick up the ball say fuck it and smash it in the back of the net when you most need it.

Every player i've seen listed

Their clubs would instantly give that player away to have Bale

That's why he'll be the #1 most expensive player in the history of football

Top 5 :Y:

Barca would give Messi heir apparent away for Bale

Don't be silly

Like I said Neymar will win Ballon D'or

I never once said Neymar wouldn't be a better player in 2-4 years time.

Right now, Bale is the superior player

Superior at what?

I done this three years ago when I tried to say Neymar was ahead of Wilshere but nobody listened

Apart from pace and power what else does Bale have over Neymar?

Neymar has a better first touch/more skilful/better dribbler/better finisher/both footed/better vision

Bale is kick and rush

So I can't see what your seeing LS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Diddybob

If you are calling Andres Iniesta a fancy dandy player with a nice touch and no end product you need banning again

I'm actually referring to the lesser players. I've already said i think Iniesta is 3rd best in the world, go back and check the other page mate, i said it in a reply to you as well.

Guest Diddybob

Lampard? Gerrard would be a better comparison like i said, Lampard wasn't at all dynamic in his prime, didn't really have good physical attributes.

Guest Diddybob

Yeah because Madrid have the best transfer policy which is indicative of a player's quality.

Alright Mr philosopher, you take Carzola over Bale innit, and lounge in 4th place mediocrity with your fancy players who can pass a bit but never get shit done :Y:

Bale is better than everyone in the league bar Suarez, don't act like he isn't worth the pandemonium.

It's the whole package though

i'm not saying Bale is a better footballer than the likes of anyone that's mentioned.   As a footballer, many players are better if you just take into consideration of technique, better dribblers etc 

As a match winner, there's very few better than him.  It doesn't matter about who's better at what, it's about what you do with the ball when it counts.

You can't name me a player that constantly skips past 2 players when the pressure is on and scores from 20-30 yards at free will..

Scores more freekicks than most of Europe

Can defend in his area and take the ball from his box to the other teams box with ease..

Everyone should just go into that West Ham thread again when he humbled alot of people laughing at him.

Bale only started playing after Xmas as well.  Lets see how he does this season.

Can't wait till he moves Madrid so people can see his true potential

Yeah because Madrid have the best transfer policy which is indicative of a player's quality.

Alright Mr philosopher, you take Carzola over Bale innit, and lounge in 4th place mediocrity with your fancy players who can pass a bit but never get sh*t done :Y:

Bale is better than everyone in the league bar Suarez, don't act like he isn't worth the pandemonium.

Ok, Spurs were 5th sooooooo...

2qtbi9k.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest Diddybob

It's the whole package though

i'm not saying Bale is a better footballer than the likes of anyone that's mentioned.   As a footballer, many players are better if you just take into consideration of technique, better dribblers etc 

As a match winner, there's very few better than him.  It doesn't matter about who's better at what, it's about what you do with the ball when it counts.

You can't name me a player that constantly skips past 2 players when the pressure is on and scores from 20-30 yards at free will..

Scores more freekicks than most of Europe

Can defend in his area and take the ball from his box to the other teams box with ease..

Everyone should just go into that West Ham thread again when he humbled alot of people laughing at him.

Bale only started playing after Xmas as well.  Lets see how he does this season.

Can't wait till he moves Madrid so people can see his true potential

Yeah its true he needs to play at a big club.