Weird turn-offs

Yung bawse

Just got back from linking 1 ting i been chatting to, didnt wanna go to her yard bcuz i know her friend will try talk my business, so got her to drive to 1 dark rugby club carpark.. Anyway i found a new turn off, clit piercing, was f*cking up my tongue flow & basically just gettin in the way, didnt wanna suck the ting off

But the head and puss :0 bumbaaaclart.. My knee went weak soon as i pushed the tip in.

Alarm set for 5am lol

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

• Upvote 7

I don't even know what it is about that job but i feel you 100%

Swear most of them just do it for the holidays and weekends off because they pay is terrible. Didn't realise how bad it was until one girl told me.

Suppose it turns out to be quite decent pay for the hours they do, school holidays come around all the time, 1 of my don'ettes does something with kids and when they go for 6 weeks summer holiday she still gets full pay

Guest 90210

Dont see this as much as i used to but, also when girls have nail paint chipped off on every finger

ohhhhhhh bruuuvvvv!!!!

/

girls who do not have a decent sized/length nail (of their own) (come like mens nails all short and bitten) or at least get acrylics if yours are very very short becoz you keep biting them...

pmsl at the last two pages

For me

Chicks that wear tracksuits as everyday clothes.

That can't speak properly

Too much slang, feels too fake

Watches soaps

No eyebrows (Allow waking up with a chick with no eyebrows)

Can't cook or prepare anything (shocked at how many woman this applies to how can you be over 20 and not know how to cook, can't even prepare an egg)

Too much jewellery (looks tacky)

Talk loudly on public transport

has over 1000 friends on FB or is a twitter or instragram whore