Got Kicked Out FFs

Marly Mar

tbh his mum is right to do what shes doing

kickin him out if hes not listening or even caring bout her then yeh

20 yrs old u shud be sorting urself out loool cnt believe u still wanna b at mumzys yard

16 yrs old left skool wot do i wanna b at home for.....

Guest Chelsea Jack

just clocked Marly Marl is only 20 years old

FFS Parents give up on their kids too easy. I went through a stage probably around then when I didn't have much direction in my life and I wasn't working. Donny stood by me, supported, encouraged and I found my way.

dffd

f

fd

fd

g

gf

g

gf

gd

g

hhg

hg

Guest Chelsea Jack

20 yrs old u shud be sorting urself out loool cnt believe u still wanna b at mumzys yard

wow you're retarded 

• Upvote 1

There are jobs. People who can't speak english can find jobs. I worked as a paperboy before I was old enough to get my N.I, then as soon as I could I grinded in McDonalds Clapham Junction, Then Marks and Spencers, Then Debt Collectors, Then Call Centre work.

And now I'm in a good position, because of all of that real life grind. Man can't be afraid to get stuck in, living in a dustbin is alot more embarassing than serving someone burgers when that persons got a roof and can pay their bills. f*ck listening to anybody thats saying start selling drugs properly, thats the dumbest f*cking advice anyone could ever give you. I know man that do that sh*t and other criminal sh*t wholesale and regardless of what they're earning now you better believe they envy ME.

Pos for this

just clocked Marly Marl is only 20 years old

FFS Parents give up on their kids too easy. I went through a stage probably around then when I didn't have much direction in my life and I wasn't working. Donny stood by me, supported, encouraged and I found my way.

If your 20 Marley see if you can apply for the new generation scheme in ur borough or local housing association. If donny doesn't fully own her house then u should be eligible to apply.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gets me every time

hw am i retarded 

ur a grown man at 20 i kno i couldnt tell my son to do this n do tht

at 20 man has his own mind an i fully respect tht so i will make him go live his life n 

wow you're retarded 

listen i was brought up to b a warrior 

frm when things arent goin right at home u change this and to do this is to leave the nest

his mum is allowin him to sell drugs this n tht 

treat her yard like a hotel fuck off

i wud kick him out let him stand on his own two feet

no retarded jus tough love

i have aabit of percy in my rooom which i think is normal

lol @ thinkin an aff parent wouldnt go mental at finding chisel in there kids room

mumsy will be callin uncle ola in to do an exorcism on your ass

get a job. you're not cut out for shotting if you cant even afford rent and a deposit on a room in a shared house.

I think I remember Marl saying he got arrested for Burglary aswell so I think there is more to the story than just the set of events listed in this thread.

Reminds me a bit of Bullet Boy when the mum had to focus on the younger child and give up on the older 1.

You have younger siblings Marl?