Racism In London

Bruno Di Gradi

prob a kid?

swear u from leyton - bare asians there 

not like its saffron walden?

this is why i was surprised.

Asian community is strong here. Just took me back like rah...i expect it out of the bits but boy.

confuses me when people assume that due to it being a multicultural or even largely ethnic area that racism would be less. 

I'd argue that racism would be more, Just that because of the relative numbers the racist element don't tend to air their views. 

• Upvote 1

was in the council earlier paying my council tax n this old white man was cussin this paki down the phone

proper cussin him he was reallly racist n the place was full of paki's no 1 said a thing

it was imbarrasin i didnt kno wot to do,.....i was gettin fustrated tht nt 1

prob a kid?

Asian community is strong here. Just took me back like rah...i expect it out of the bits but boy.

confuses me when people assume that due to it being a multicultural or even largely ethnic area that racism would be less.

I'd argue that racism would be more, Just that because of the relative numbers the racist element don't tend to air their views.

Definitely the case

So this is found in my garden today. My neighbours are Asian so I assume it was either dropped in the wrong garden or blown along.

1069282_180203868821247_963523327_n.jpg

Disgusting sh*t.could you imagine receiving something like that on your doorstep.

1--for whoever the freak is that dropped it .the oddballs must of taken time out to see if blacks live at yard stew over it for god knows how long then write and post letter...alot of sick twisted time they got on their hands

2-f*cked up knowing maybe atwofaced neighbour onto you for jack

3- they probs watching your everyday goings without you knowing...creepy

these edl and nf types got too much time on their hands to be watching ,hating the summing it up in a letter hand delivered..

black/asian peeps wouldnt have time to waste on doing that type of foolishness

was in the council earlier paying my council tax n this old white man was cussin this paki down the phone

proper cussin him he was reallly racist n the place was full of paki's no 1 said a thing

it was imbarrasin i didnt kno wot to do,.....i was gettin fustrated tht nt 1

i would of told him straight...i dont care where who what it is i would of told the guy straight to watch his racist tongue .ive been attacked on a couple occasions for standing up to shit like thiswhilst everybody around hanging their head or cowering...couldnt give two fucks red fucks green fucks bluefucks i wouldnt stand by and allow blatent racism.

prob a kid?

Definitely the case

totally agree