Baby Shower's

PopT

I need a bit of help, me & my partner are arranging her Baby Shower,

Me being male I have never attended one of these things before, and i will not be attending my child's, anywhoooo

If you have been or held one

What was Your experience?
What food did you serve?
how many people showed up?
how much did it cost (decorations, food, drinks)?

Any1 wanna deetz tesco for me  ill pay  half-price

My girl did hers at home, I didn't attend.

If you can do it at home (if its big enough or not use someone else's) tht way you save money on hiring out a hall or whatever... Don't know why ppl hire out halls for baby showers they are just supposed to be small intimate affairs

I made her some CDs to play, food wise I cooked some chicken, suya kebabs and a few other nibbles were offered n drinks n that

The cost is what u make it, she invited about 20 ppl in total, a few of them were from my side like a couple cousins that shes quite close to and my sister.

I need a bit of help, me & my partner are arranging her Baby Shower,

Me being male I have never attended one of these things before, and i will not be attending my child's, anywhoooo

If you have been or held one

What was Your experience?

What food did you serve?

how many people showed up?

how much did it cost (decorations, food, drinks)?

Any1 wanna deetz tesco for me  ill pay  half-price

been to one and threw one (for a friend) make sure you have games and music i made pinata which was fun. or look on the net for some entertaining stuff.

otherwise depending on the women attending it can be dry.

in terms of food i would just cook a selection of things buffet style ie. chicken, rice&peas, mac&cheese, salad etc.. also had a cake (tailor to yourself) and have drinks& nibbles. The one I threw was a very small affair (about 6 of us) just because it's not a drink up type of thing, you want people who know you and are coming to celebrate this new chapter in your life.

I cant remember how much it cost maybe £70 excluding the presents we got for her. If your lady has close friends that are willing to help it should be easy to throw together. good luck hope you have a good one.

Kmt mandem were watching champion league finals at mine lol. I had a good time tho mostly finger foods dips and salads cake nice decorations eg baby bottles filled with sweets. Was gd weather so my cousin mixed rum in to some home made natural smoothies. I didn't want games because it was mixed gender attendees. But there are games. My sons father didn't come till the end just to pick me up as my cousin hosted it.