Keith Blakelock

stacksbranning

Been there a few times (well got forced to go there to watch some Congolese football aka terrain) and the last few times was in 04

Some football scheme ran by Shaka & Cassius

in the gated off part near the lordship lane entrance

Yeah

Them flats looked worse than favelas

It was hell on earth

I'm not condoning murder in any shape or form but i'm telling you now the police back then early 80s late 70s were beyond the pail.. 

look how racist,prej and ignorant theyre these days..but then they could rock their predj selves with pride it was open and known.

pc keith blaklock could of been a great man ,dad,husband mate brother etc but you know full well he was a predj bully..just how it was

My dad came to thius country 1959 from west indies worked everyday of his life till 2010 the things he has told me about the beast would make your skin crawl...

i cant say i have sympathy for the po involved in these riots..

plus how can they only charge 1 person the case is flimsy when its common and known knowledge from numerous witnesses including fire men and police that were present that up to 30 men were attacking pc Keith Blakelock.

i doubt these charges will stand up in court whilst the other suspects are non exsistent.

• 8 months later...
Guest freestacks

NOT GUILTY.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2600688/Man-45-not-guilty-murdering-PC-Keith-Blakelock-1995-Tottenham-riots.html

gotta laugh at these top comments though .Going on like two innocent men werent stitched up and one wasnt killed .. CUNTS

morrisman, Somerset, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

I think we all sense that nobody is ever likely to be found guilty of this murder - a politically correct establishment and armies of left-wing "human/civil rights" lawyers will make sure of that.

ReplyNew44274Click to rate

Jane, Ipswich, 1 hour ago

Very hard to catch a murderer when a person died at the hand of a mob, and so long ago. If this case had had the time and resource spent on it that the Stephen Lawrence case has, maybe it would have been solved by now. His widow's quiet dignity has not been rewarded has it?

ReplyNew29240Click to rate