Ukrainian man has appeared in court charged with the "terrorist-related" murder of 82-year-old Mohammed Saleem in Birmingham.

Alejandro Sosa

The whole IRA issue is long running and will always get attention here. Can't really compare the size of the IRA Manchester Bomb with whatever explosions this guy has tried to set off. By no means am I saying it isn't fucked up what he done, but it has made the headlines on the news and in the papers. It's just typical of guys on this forum to act like it hasn't, As I said before, will it get the uproar from the public like Drummer Rigby, course not.

IRA issue has not been going on longer than muslims vs christians which if we boil it down to is the actual essence of the whole situation. Of course it has been in the papers, but it has not had the proper exposure it should have as people hate muslims in this country so do not care.

the problem is more THAT we "boil it down to" being that long period of time

the truth is current world governments are harnessing these thoughts to create this hostility to Islam in the west, when really the muslims lived in relative peace with all other religions for great periods of time throughout history.

The moral of the story is that religions aren't supposed to be specific groups or buildings with alters to worship. Religion should be a private and personal matter.

• Upvote 1

Don't think the time scale matters. The IRA were active on British Shores. Don't think it's that people hate Muslims, just don't think they will sympathize as much with them compared to the loss of a British Soldier in the current climate of things.

Well if they don't care about this terrorist attack they have no right to care about any terrorist attack

Am I right or am I right?

Don't think the time scale matters. The IRA were active on British Shores. Don't think it's that people hate Muslims, just don't think they will sympathize as much with them compared to the loss of a British Soldier in the current climate of things.

Well if they don't care about this terrorist attack they have no right to care about any terrorist attack

Am I right or am I right?

You are right if you live in a fairytale land yea. In the real world no.

It all boils down to you not agreeing with my view on things. I come on this forum watching guys constantly talking shit about white people and calling them Demons but that is ok because according to you "It's a Black Forum"... Sorry but you are coming across as the one with a racial issue. I won't read any further into it though because I know guys like to push an alter ego online and I don't really give a fuck who you are in the real world.

lol at the people on here being Meek... VIP's full of Internet Gangsters.