Just been called up for Jury Service

Thizz

you said straight NOT guilty unless rapist, peado or anything to do with old people.

So what about murder? Is that a straight not guilty as well?

Yeh unless children or old people are involved.. Like i said there are circumstances where murder is acceptable and as id never know yhe whole truth it would be an automatic not guilty.. Im not straight and narrow enough to be judging next man tbh

you said straight NOT guilty unless rapist, peado or anything to do with old people.

Yeh unless children or old people are involved.. Like i said there are circumstances where murder is acceptable and as id never know yhe whole truth it would be an automatic not guilty.. Im not straight and narrow enough to be judging next man tbh

The murder of this kid in Malia?

Guest Diddybob

Not guilty.

Anyone done it?

What's it like?

Kind of looking forward to it hope it's some mad serial killer case.

i been called up and start my one on Monday.. kinda looking forward to it... I want a decent case if im selected.

guess i just have to take my ipad with me watch a couple of movies.

where you doing your  service and when bruv

Not guilty.

Poor trolling tekkers

would you be able to look the mother of the dead kid, in the eyes?

I wouldn't feel guilty for saying not guilty if thats what your asking.. Its nothing to do with me and i wasn't there

If theres solid concrete evidence then fair enough i ent gunna argue against it but hearsay and apparent 'eye witnesses'? Na

Not guilty.

I wouldn't feel guilty for saying not guilty if thats what your asking.. Its nothing to do with me and i wasn't there

If theres solid concrete evidence then fair enough i ent gunna argue against it but hearsay and apparent 'eye witnesses'? Na

So instead of "straight not guilty" you will do what you are expected to do as a juror and weigh up the evidence to form your conclusion.

• Upvote 9

So instead of "straight not guilty" you will do what you are expected to do as a juror and weigh up the evidence to form your conclusion.
:/ thats not what i said.. It would be not straight guilty unless there was concrete evidence.. Im not going to sit there and argue against a video recording of the stabbing am i

Guest Chelsea Jack

:rofl:

logf

gf

gd

gd

g

Guest Diddybob

Not guilty.

Poor trolling tekkers

Snitch Lightskin nigga comment

I was called up few months back. Like others have said, its a lot of waiting around. Sometimes you will have to sit in a room for 5 hours, so plan for that. In the two weeks I was there, I was called upon in two cases.

First one was a rape case which after a week of listening to testimonies and evidence, suddenly came to a halt because of a technicality, everyone was pretty pissed. The other case was fraud, which two women tried to make off with some electronic items. It was over in a couple days, hilarious testimonies from both, the plainly obvious lies were killing me.

Overall it was a decent experience. 

I would hate to be called up for jury service

Seems like such a long ordeal, all the waiting around they do, trials getting cancelled, and other bullshit aint worth the hassle, only interesting thing about it would be the deliberations, would be good tryin to convince people into my way of thinking (12 angry men, 1957)

I was in snaresbrook recently for a mate, I saw the sexiest jury girl, she was mixed or Sutten I don't know but she had the most beautiful golden brown skin complexion I ever seen, lovely hair, face, smile and body was perfect, big tittys, bum and nice body with a little bit of weight.