Sign in to follow this  
Rings

Logan reveal yourself.

As you got a permanent column in RWD magazine, its obvious you can't sign up to this forum under the name logan. (You gotta be loyal to rwd)But we all know your on here arse wiping the MC's Singers that are getting slewed on a regz. So reveal yourself......

But we all know your on here arse wiping the MC's Singers that are getting slewed on a regz.
I was a member the day the website launched because most sites like this usually require membership to view boards.And this type of message is exactly why I don't post here.I don't have any need to get that sort of ignorance on two forums. One is plenty.Best of luck with your new site anyway.

But we all know your on here arse wiping the MC's Singers that are getting slewed on a regz.
I was a member the day the website launched because most sites like this usually require membership to view boards.And this type of message is exactly why I don't post here.I don't have any need to get that sort of ignorance on two forums. One is plenty.Best of luck with your new site anyway.
euurrgh ur from essex?

Yeah, u stay tru 2 ur name.......THIS TOPIC OBVIOUSLY AINT APPLICABLE TO YOU SO GET DONT BOTHER COMMENT IN IT. PRICK