If you found out your friend

stacksbranning

Murdered an innocent person  in a botched robbery would you still  see them in the same light and would  you still be friends with them ?

still friends, yes, same light, I guess not, I'd now know they've murdered someone, kind of changes things.

Doesn't matter. They put themselves in the position of pulling off a robbery. If it pops up on Crimewatch that your friend had murdered some old age pensioner or something are you going to brush it aside like it's nothing?

:/

No but I'm not gonna look at them in some next light

I'm sure I would no they were on that sort of stuff (robbery) and then when guy says "I was creeping and guy woke up tried stopping me told him to fuck off he was a hero so I had no choice"

Then my opinion isn't changing.

• Downvote 5

Well this is usually why you should choose your friends wisely. If you roll with guys who will happily murder someone who tries to stop them stealing their goods or protecting their family then your in the wrong crowd.

So does it make a person a scumbag for still socializing and being friends with said murder ?

Well this is usually why you should choose your friends wisely. If you roll with guys who will happily murder someone who tries to stop them stealing their goods or protecting their family then your in the wrong crowd.

no the op asked if u would see them in a next light and would still be their friend not wether u thought it was ok or not.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't matter. They put themselves in the position of pulling off a robbery. If it pops up on Crimewatch that your friend had murdered some old age pensioner or something are you going to brush it aside like it's nothing?

I'm sure I would no they were on that sort of stuff (robbery) and then when guy says "I was creeping and guy woke up tried stopping me told him to f*ck off he was a hero so I had no choice"

and yet these same guys are on here drying their eyes with kleenex over zimmerman shooting trayvon martin

• Upvote 1

Guest Diddybob

What you going to do call the police?

I'm sure I would no they were on that sort of stuff (robbery) and then when guy says "I was creeping and guy woke up tried stopping me told him to f*ck off he was a hero so I had no choice"

and yet these same guys are on here drying their eyes with kleenex over zimmerman shooting trayvon martin

What?

not me fam haven't even posted in that thread.

Dont derail the thread please baranovsky

• Upvote 2

As far as I know I don't associate myself closely with anyone who would be willing to take somebodys life in order to get possessions that don't belong to them. So I'd be shocked as fuck if a friend did it and wouldn't know where I stand with that. As the poster asked, I wouldn't see them the same and I think it would affect the friendship. Would I shop them in to police, I don't know if I could do that or not I'd cross that path when it came but I know if I was seeing the victims family all on the news crying about it I'd have a big problem with it.