This was always gonna happen

stacksbranning

From time people in here cannot see how a 12 year old doesn't have the life experience or intelligence to be on a equal footing with a 30 year old we have all lost.

A 12 year old cannot seduce or instigate a sexual relationship with a 30 year old, it will always be the older making the advances.

This is why it cannot be looked upon as a true relationship.

• Upvote 1

From time people in here cannot see how a 12 year old doesn't have the life experience or intelligence to be on a equal footing with a 30 year old we have all lost.

A 12 year old cannot seduce or instigate a sexual relationship with a 30 year old, it will always be the older making the advances.

You're talking like im saying its right, its wrong and im strongly against it but im also against gays which is the point.. Both are wrong yet 1 is legal and the other is illegal

How a man with a daughter such as lens can thing like this i just do not know. If any man tried touch my daughter its murder. Gays now, why would i even care what they do.

However i do think theres a different in a man going with say 14-18 years old and a child child, if u get what i mean. I do think there needs to be clarification in a man messing with a child and a man messing with a developed girl who is sexually active, i mean still illegal but it should be classified the same.

• Upvote 5

How a man with a daughter such as lens can thing like this i just do not know. If any man tried touch my daughter its murder. Gays now, why would i even care what they do.

However i do think theres a different in a man going with say 14-18 years old and a child child, if u get what i mean. I do think there needs to be clarification in a man messing with a child and a man messing with a developed girl who is sexually active, i mean still illegal but it should be classified the same.

In that first case you're comparing something that relates to you with something that doesn't so its not really valid

You're talking like im saying its right, its wrong and im strongly against it but im also against gays which is the point.. Both are wrong yet 1 is legal and the other is illegal

You are within your rights to think they are both wrong.

But they aren't anywhere near the same thing.

1 can be a relationship while the other cannot be.

On 7/27/2013 at 4:03 PM, Lens said:
On 7/27/2013 at 3:58 PM, time_bomb said:

• Upvote 1

@ toney i beg you watch this .

If you are not disgusted by the descriptions given in this video about the acts homosexual do to one another then i dunno .

Most people unless you are one of the "banter innit lads" or gay yourself should be disgusted and should be able to see why being chi chi should be illegal .

This is NOT NORMAL

Funny how you  aint replied to this @ toney

• Downvote 1

Whether it's natural or not isn't the point. A homosexual relationship is between two consenting parties. Peadophiles find sexual pleasure in abusing innocent children. The fact that some of you can't make that distinction is worrying to say the least. I can only hope I have been irrevocably trolled.

Ain't even watched it, I know my stance on homosexuality.

I don't need to hear vivid descriptions to form my opinion and this thread is about comparing it to paedophilia anyway.

Urinating on people during sex isn't particularly my cup of tea but between 2 consenting adults is nothing to do with me.

Whether it's natural or not isn't the point. A homosexual relationship is between two consenting parties. Peadophiles find sexual pleasure in abusing innocent children. The fact that some of you can't make that distinction is worrying to say the least. I can only hope I have been irrevocably trolled.

So children can't consent ?

They  are both disgusting and should be illegal but lets not pretend that children can't consent..

Look at that slag that ran away with her nasty daemon teacher .

Im pretty sure she consented

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't need to hear vivid descriptions to form my opinion and this thread is about comparing it to paedophilia anyway.

Urinating on people during sex isn't particularly my cup of tea but between 2 consenting adults is nothing to do with me.

smh .

Just because its nothing to do with you does not make it right or fine .

Seriously tone you need to go back to yard for a few years

they don't understand sex if they think it should be between 2 men and in the anus, they should be treated, and until treatment fails not be allowed to have sex.

letting them doing it and not treating them would be failing them and failing everyone

Ok.

What if 2 men never engage in sex but just live together?

What about a man and his wife who practice anal sex?

Do both parties need treating aswell.

Don't even know what to say, you two are more of a concern towards society than homosexuals.

Would  you care to elaborate  ?

Sure, let's take Lens, has posted countless suspect stories on here. Bragging online about how he's poking holes in the dom to impregnate his chick. 

The same Lens who's now a father, I can only hope the mother has found his online profile and asked for full custody, otherwise I'll make sure not to send my child to the same school as his.

You on the other hand, just got to look up, from when you think consent from a child to sex is the same as an adult, I'm concerned. Childrens minds are so easy to manipulate. That's the ramblings of a peado to me. 

Don't even know what to say, you two are more of a concern towards society than homosexuals.

Sure, let's take Lens, has posted countless suspect stories on here. Bragging online about how he's poking holes in the dom to impregnate his chick. 

The same Lens who's now a father, I can only hope the mother has found his online profile and asked for full custody, otherwise I'll make sure not to send my child to the same school as his.

You on the other hand, just got to look up, from when you think consent from a child to sex is the same as an adult, I'm concerned. Childrens minds are so easy to manipulate. That's the ramblings of a peado to me. 

Lets be clear i said both are sick and should be illegal so low the paedo talk .

Lets be clear i said both are sick and should be illegal so low the paedo talk .

You said a childs consent is that of an adults.

So if the paedo turns around and says the child agreed, that's any different?

What can't you grasp, sex between two males or females is not comparable to sex between an adult and child. Not in the slightest.

On 7/27/2013 at 4:41 PM, Yoshie said:
On 7/27/2013 at 4:34 PM, stacksbranning said:

On 7/27/2013 at 4:18 PM, Yoshie said:

Bragging online about how he's poking holes in the dom to impregnate his chick. 

smh .

Just because its nothing to do with you does not make it right or fine .

Seriously tone you need to go back to yard for a few years

There are deeply religious people who are strongly against oral sex.

Where does it stop if you allow interference in your bedroom?