This was always gonna happen

stacksbranning

On 7/27/2013 at 4:47 PM, Lens said:
On 7/27/2013 at 4:41 PM, Yoshie said:

On 7/27/2013 at 4:34 PM, stacksbranning said:

On 7/27/2013 at 4:18 PM, Yoshie said:

Bragging online about how he's poking holes in the dom to impregnate his chick. 

/

/

On 7/27/2013 at 4:52 PM, Yoshie said:

/

Whether it's natural or not isn't the point. A homosexual relationship is between two consenting parties. Peadophiles find sexual pleasure in abusing innocent children. The fact that some of you can't make that distinction is worrying to say the least. I can only hope I have been irrevocably trolled.

So children can't consent ?

They  are both disgusting and should be illegal but lets not pretend that children can't consent..

Look at that slag that ran away with her nasty daemon teacher .

Im pretty sure she consented

wrong un nonce alert

• Upvote 4

On 7/27/2013 at 4:55 PM, Lens said:
On 7/27/2013 at 4:52 PM, Yoshie said:

/

• Upvote 2

And are you really posting the eat da poopoo video in a backup of your argument?

:lmao:

You are a parody.

(I haven't read most of your fraff in this topic)

. Cant anyone else see how much of a disgusting ,repulsive,sexual deev you have to be to do anal licking,eating di poo poo,sniffing poppers and all  that fuckry .

This is serious tings nuh man ...

No wonder why as humans we are so fucked ,we accept anything because "it aint harming no one"

Mark my words sooner or later sex with animals will be allowed

And are you really posting the eat da poopoo video in a backup of your argument?

You are a parody.

. Cant anyone else see how much of a disgusting ,repulsive,sexual deev you have to be to do anal licking,eating di poo poo,sniffing poppers and all  that f*ckry .

No wonder why as humans we are so f*cked ,we accept anything because "it aint harming no one"

All of the above can be done by straight couples too.

Gays aren't eating eachothers shit you child.

You are a parody.

. Cant anyone else see how much of a disgusting ,repulsive,sexual deev you have to be to do anal licking,eating di poo poo,sniffing poppers and all  that f*ckry .

No wonder why as humans we are so f*cked ,we accept anything because "it aint harming no one"

Gays aren't eating eachothers sh*t you child.

you sure ?

You are a parody.

Sniffing poppers wtf

You seem to have a good knowledge of homosexual acts lol.

You are a parody.

Gays aren't eating eachothers sh*t you child.

you sure ?

Yeah, I'm sure.

You are a parody.

Sniffing poppers wtf

You seem to have a good knowledge of homosexual acts lol.

Well in the form of images absolutely not . It would give me nightmares but when it comes to info i like to know what i am talking about (unlike some).... http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/138310

Just look at this duttyness they are speaking about "rimming"  .... -----I love the tangy tase of a hot anus. I also love to blow air up inside and have him fart it back out into my mouth, provided he's clean and douched first----- The government needs to step in because in  a civilized society people like this shouldn't be allowed to act  like this nor should they be given time on the t.v to promote their duttyness

Stacks, you're using extreme cases of homosexual activity for your own propaganda purposes. Homosexual acts are legal and paedophilia isn't, and that makes you real mad. So you are riding the "well if gay is legal...." wave to push for your own sick pastime to be made legit. Obviously you can't say this directly on a forum (with the clampdown and monitoring of paedophiles online and what not) but us vipers can read between the lines and we see what you are insinuating, and that makes us feel sick. We lol at your constant race trolling but can't forgive you for this sh*t, I'm sorry.

edit: FAO Lens, you are also very suspicious, not as much as Stacks is. But never the less you are going on the watch list.

Won't be posting in this topic again.

Stacks claiming childrens consent is the same as adults.

Now browsing gay forums to get an insight of the extremes some homosexuals go to?

Sick sick guy, this how you want to spend your weekend?

Wrongun.

• Upvote 5