This was always gonna happen

stacksbranning

Ok lets put peados aside for a minute

If I want to have sex with my sister and we both grown is that normal?

Is it normal?

Of course not, this is not something you see everyday.

But Homosexuality is something that occurs in every population in the world.

Atleast 1% of every nation studied reported themselves as being Homosexual, with higher percentages not being sure.

This occurs in the most remote places and in the most inhospitable places to homosexuals.

Every time you get on a train, bus, go shops you are walking past homosexuals, homosexuality in the rate it occurs means it is a normal part of society.

Whether we like it or not.

• Upvote 1

What has that got to do with the arguement.. The fact is theres nothing you can come back with regards to the incest vs gay topic.. Quite clear now

You used reasons to explain why peados are worse than gays so you then cant discard those exact same reasons when they get used against you in the incest vs gay debate

Whether or not it's normal or natural isn't the point. You can't fuck your sister coz ur offspring would be extremely ill. You can't abuse children because it's child abuse. Gay relationships aren't either of these things.

What has that got to do with the arguement.. The fact is theres nothing you can come back with regards to the incest vs gay topic.. Quite clear now

Incest can lead to a high chance of mutated offspring. Homosexuality can't. That's proof enough that incest is wrong

A man having sex with another man cant create life at all, which is arguably our main purpose for being alive.. That in itself proves homosexuals are wrong

Incest can lead to a high chance of mutated offspring. Homosexuality can't. That's proof enough that incest is wrong

A man having sex with another man cant create life at all, which is arguably our main purpose for being alive.. That in itself proves homosexuals are wrong

Nope. peodophilia involves victims. Incest involves potential victims (the mutated child). Homosexuality doesn't involve victims.

Is it normal?

Of course not, this is not something you see everyday.

But Homosexuality is something that occurs in every population in the world.

Atleast 1% of every nation studied reported themselves as being Homosexual, with higher percentages not being sure.

This occurs in the most remote places and in the most inhospitable places to homosexuals.

Every time you get on a train, bus, go shops you are walking past homosexuals, homosexuality in the rate it occurs means it is a normal part of society.

Whether we like it or not.

It is "Normal" for this day and ages, but incest used to happen all the time. You can't say one is ok because the law says it is but the other isn't.

• Upvote 1

The peado stuff is gettin twisted cuz dons like lens are talking about 30 year old man with a 14-15 year old female and yes they can give consent at that age (not speaking from experience) and other dons are talking about 60 year old men raping 4 year old children then killing them... Just because murder and rape is a common crime commited by peados you cant tie it in with the arguement because they are seperate crimes.. As soon as they do such acts theyre no longer just a bog standard peado (which is what the argument should consist of)

Nah you and Lens are not getting it.

If you compare 2 categories of anything you have to compare the average within 1 category with the average of the other.

If you compare Suarez to Torres you can't take Suarez best season and compare it with Torres worst.

Same way you can't compare the worst Paedophile with a normal homosexual (believe it or not that is not what I did.)

I compared the behaviour of the average paedophile with the average homosexual.

The average paedophile doesn't wait till girls or boys are 14/15 then ask them if they would like to engage in a sexual relationship.

That is not the "bog standard" paedophile as you put it.

The bog standard Paedo does kill and rape and kidnap so this is what you use when making a comparison.

It might not look like a fair comparison because it is a retarded comparison but that is the comparison without bias.

why the f*ck are people coming with pathetic arguments like this - you're using the same principle as the argument against contraception - if you think people shouldn't use contraception then fine (in this context) but if you use condoms then you're just saying sh*t for the sake of argument

The way i see it

Brother and sister shag behind closed doors

Mr gilbert shags willing 15 year old student behind closed doors

David shags frank behind closed doors

The last 1 is the worst

/

f*ck this thread before bedtime, im out

so you're actually gonna homosexuality is worse than incest and pedophilia? 
smh

I think people are using extremes to win their arguments tbh (like the "paedos don't aim for 14-15 girls but 5 year olds instead"). 

The term Paedophile specifically relates to prepubescent children, generally under the age of 11.

This is the defining factor of a Paedophile.

• Upvote 1

I think people are using extremes to win their arguments tbh (like the "paedos don't aim for 14-15 girls but 5 year olds instead"). 

The term Paedophile specifically relates to prepubescent children, generally under the age of 11.

This is the defining factor of a Paedophile.

They just do not get it, whoever said a 17 year old beating a 15 year old read below too

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger, though specific diagnostic criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13). An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

So your closest don comes and says to you 1 time that he..

Got drunk and ended up having sex with his older sister..

Got drunk and f*cked a nigga called jerome

Which disgusts you more?

Rhetorical question still, anyone that says the first 1 is 100% trolling

Get the fuck out of here

Now

Just get the fuck out

• Upvote 1