This was always gonna happen

stacksbranning

So your closest don comes and says to you 1 time that he..

Got drunk and ended up having sex with his older sister..

Got drunk and f*cked a nigga called jerome

Which disgusts you more?

Rhetorical question still, anyone that says the first 1 is 100% trolling

LOLWTFFF

I think people are using extremes to win their arguments tbh (like the "paedos don't aim for 14-15 girls but 5 year olds instead").

The term Paedophile specifically relates to prepubescent children, generally under the age of 11.

This is the defining factor of a Paedophile.

Lol I'm sure lens, jd n them man didn't know this.

Which disgusts you more?

omg.

Hope you're an only child

• Upvote 3

Which disgusts you more?

misfits.gif

• Upvote 7

Which disgusts you more?

omg.

Hope you're an only child

LMAO

So we all can agree its all wrong but homo bein legal dnt spurge peodos on which is wot stacks was sayin in the first place so yb u simple c*nt dnt kno y u came heqe chattin shit bout homor bein worse than inbreds cn only say if eva u went pen ask to go on nonce wing u wud fit right in there u mug

I have respect for Tony, he's bringing up a decent argument tbh. But I have a few questions, regarding putting homosexuality with paedos.....

1.Do you think Paedos choose to be kiddy fiddlers?

2. Do gay men/women choose to be homosexual?

3. Do a brother & sister who are attracted to each other choose to be attracted to one another?

4. I a 17 year old male/female a paedo for having sex with a 15 year old who is in the school year below them (maybe only a year and a month age difference)?

i don't think these questions were answered and i think they're kind of important (even though they weren't directed at me)

1. i don't think anyone chooses their attractions to people. being a paedophile doesn't necessarily mean you are a rapist/ molester/ looking at filth on the net, it could just mean you're attracted to children. the actual ACT of hurting children and having sex with them is the choice, the same way a rapist makes the choice to rape, but i don't think anyone would choose to wanna bang kids, considering the social stigma attached to it. i would imagine there are a fair few paedos who actually hate themselves and the way they think, and want to change, that's why some of them take drastic measures like chemical castration. it's also worth noting that a lot of the time violent paedophiles are themselves abused at a young age, not to absolve them of responsibility but something to think about. 

2. i think the answer to this is always 'did you choose to be straight?'. is your heterosexuality conscious? or does it just feel like it is because it's so natural and makes so much sense to you? 'obviously im straight, look at tits n p*ssy! how could you NOT want that?' this is how homosexuals think about the same gender (or in the case of lesbians, the same as you). 

3. incest is quite rare and often a product of an abusive environment/ heavy sexual confusion. there have been a number of cases where two siblings are separated at a very young age, with almost no memory of the other, and when they're reunited they feel an unexplainable connection with each other, which leads to a sexual relationship. 

4. there is no evidence to suggest that sexual relations with consenting young people i.e people under the legal age of consent has any negative psychological effects whatsoever, and it certainly doesn't make them a paedophile. in situations like that the risk is more the elder pressuring the younger into doing something they're perhaps not ready for mentally/ physically. 

hope this clears a few things up