This was always gonna happen

stacksbranning

:/ how can you say wrong to those 3 then not automatically type wrong for the other 1

I dont even...

Boyyy

If 2 faggots having sex is "up to them" aslong as theyre both consenting adults then you HAVE to say the same for a brother and sister who are both consenting adults, infact atleast the brother is still around the right mark (p*ssy) .. The faggot is way off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rimac, Lens & John Doe are actually coming with decent discussions tbh, whether it is pro gay or anti gay.

/

Philos, why is it wrong for siblings not to have sex with one another when they are "Adults" yet it is ok for same sex relationships? If you want to use your logic, "they do that in the animal kingdom." 

/

I do not think science should be used as 100% fact, science is not 100% fact. Physics, Chemistry & Biology are not all fact, but mostly assumptions.

Anyway......as someone said in here previously, I am the only one who is being natural.

• Upvote 1

bruv why the fuck does it matter to you? i honestly cant comprehend why anyone would give a flying fuck.

im not too comfortable with it all, i dont really like being around gay couples but at the end of the day, if their happy who the fuck am i to judge.

a very close friend of mine came out to me a month or two back (female friend) and it doesnt phase me, nothing changes imo.

I have respect for Tony, he's bringing up a decent argument tbh. But I have a few questions, regarding putting homosexuality with paedos.....

Do you think Paedos choose to be kiddy fiddlers?

Do gay men/women choose to be homosexual?

Do a brother & sister who are attracted to each other choose to be attracted to one another?

I a 17 year old male/female a paedo for having sex with a 15 year old who is in the school year below them (maybe only a year and a month age difference)?

bruv why the f*ck does it matter to you? i honestly cant comprehend why anyone would give a flying f*ck.

im not too comfortable with it all, i dont really like being around gay couples but at the end of the day, if their happy who the f*ck am i to judge.

a very close friend of mine came out to me a month or two back (female friend) and it doesnt phase me, nothing changes imo.

TBH, I care not if one is gay, I don't agree with it and think it is a mental issue but I don't get troubled by them. Why does it matter to you that a brother and sister are having sex?

@ straight edge

I think that was the point of the thread, gays having been using the same excuse for years that theyre born that way, so if thats true then peados are born that way too.. In society most people who are far from the norm are concidered wrong yet we except gays?

The peado stuff is gettin twisted cuz dons like lens are talking about 30 year old man with a 14-15 year old female and yes they can give consent at that age (not speaking from experience) and other dons are talking about 60 year old men raping 4 year old children then killing them... Just because murder and rape is a common crime commited by peados you cant tie it in with the arguement because they are seperate crimes.. As soon as they do such acts theyre no longer just a bog standard peado (which is what the argument should consist of)

• Upvote 1

Pedos might be born like that though. It doesn't mean its okay.

But homosexuality isn't hurting others. Pedophilia does.

I dunno why people on here are acting like they're experts on the matter of why people are homosexual any way.

Ok lets put peados aside for a minute

If I want to have sex with my sister and we both grown is that normal?

you comparing homosexuality to incest now yeah?

vip2>>>>>>>

Didnt compare anything lad I asked a simple question

Toney wont answer though.

Incest can lead to a high chance of mutated offspring. Homosexuality can't. That's proof enough that incest is wrong