Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chelseaofficial

Myspace...

Guest Chelseaofficial

Hey GuysIm new to this..Here is my myspace address if you want to add me for a chatwww.myspace.com/chelseaofficiall_39eee52737c0d00e2f952e0c79215d37.jpgMwah Chelsea x

whats good chelsea i thought you was fobbing me off the other day when you messaged me on myspace saying you will join.nice to see your not a liar

Guest Chelseaofficial

No if i say im going to do something then i will, first opportunity to join was tonight! Good site you got..

SSkeeen ChelskiI'm Essien's cousin ya knowPM me...I'll cook you some jellof rice or whatever you call it

so i take u saw this website through the myspace addy?r u r answer to 2sg's jennifer kendrick?

Bare fiends in here.I did one of them Wimbledon in the community football courses in school and I also used to play football in the local pen.We can skip the first date and I'll meet you in the sheets *winks*

Guest Chelseaofficial

I am not fake thankyou, if you have a look at my pictures with my friends and look on their myspaces you will know im not fake, and go through my comments from my friends then you realise. Dont prejudge until you look.

You've got bigger fanny flaps than I.Totally unfair.