Leaving the UK?

Woodpecker

from no/dirt bumpy as fuck roads, open sewage to hospitals were machines dont work these are things no one can pretend that are not there if u have been

but if people wanna move there its deeper than all that. moving abroad doesnt mean we hate it here despite the daemon talk, but certain people just want to be a citizen of the world for a bit and eventually find there place

stacks is gassing about the royalty talk, u were a foreign when (if) u went and they treated u as such. come on ffs.

• Upvote 2

Watch when you move out there and they see you as any foreigner invading there manor

You aint going to be treated like a king just any euro scavanger trying to steal there land regardless of your rave they will see you as an outsider

where you think my family are from you jack ass europe ?

Im not english son

from no/dirt bumpy as f*ck roads, open sewage to hospitals were machines dont work these are things no one can pretend that are not there if u have been

but if people wanna move there its deeper than all that. moving abroad doesnt mean we hate it here despite the daemon talk, but certain people just want to be a citizen of the world for a bit and eventually find there place

stacks is gassing about the royalty talk, u were a foreign when (if) u went and they treated u as such. come on ffs.

pos

Don't let the likes of yuri scare you off of living in the motherland . His kind tend to do this a lot .

They think we still live in mud huts,eat with our hands and don't know to spell .

As i said before living in west africa as a negro,who will be treated as royalty and be considered middle class >>>>living in a european country where you will always be second to you know who .

Not being racist but its the truth

Watch when you move out there and they see you as any foreigner invading there manor

You aint going to be treated like a king just any euro scavanger trying to steal there land regardless of your rave they will see you as an outsider

:/

You think they will welcome him with open arms and be treated like a king

Some next fairytale land some of you live in

Lol at you man living in a dream world about going to live in Africa

Brb relocating to some corrupt disorganized country with poor infrastructure and too much bureaucracy

Either you don't understand how easy we have it in the uk or like I said yous are living in a dream world

Have you been to africa to backup these statements or have you been watching cnn ,and comic relief

Yes

Don't let the likes of yuri scare you off of living in the motherland . His kind tend to do this a lot .

They think we still live in mud huts,eat with our hands and don't know to spell .

As i said before living in west africa as a negro,who will be treated as royalty and be considered middle class >>>>living in a european country where you will always be second to you know who .

Of course they will

He is one of their own

He ain't white

Im not english son

Your family are from there, not you

Your any Johnny Foreigner when you go there and they will know this just like we know when people come here fresh from a next country

Of course they will

He is one of their own

He ain't white

pmsl

Seriously though england and europe is not the land of the milk and honey  thats all i can say .

Why else is whitey and mr ling investing back home,while us blacks stay investing in the european dream ..

The joke ting is ,not only is nigeria an awesome country  a lot of fuckry goes on in nigeria no doubbt but the same can be  said for england but because its england no one batters an eyelid .

Take our "third world shitty health care system" that people want to mock.

How about we talk about englands health care system .

since  2005 the nhs has been responsible for 13,000 ,yes i said it , 13.000 needless deaths . Can you imagine if this was nigeria lol

I can see the daily mail headlines now .

"third world peasants left to die while corrupt nigerian officials spend our aid money to fund their lavish lifestyle "

Im not english son

Your any Johnny Foreigner when you go there and they will know this just like we know when people come here fresh from a next country

Seriously though england and europe is not the land of the milk and honey  thats all i can say .

Why else is whitey and mr ling investing back home,while us blacks stay investing in the european dream ..

The joke ting is ,not only is nigeria an awesome country  a lot of f*ckry goes on in nigeria no doubbt but the same can be  said for england but because its england no one batters an eyelid .

since  2005 the nhs has been responsible for 13,000 ,yes i said it , 13.000 needless deaths . Can you imagine if this was nigeria lol

"third world peasants left to die while corrupt nigerian officials spend our aid money to fund their lavish lifestyle "

Pmsl is this clown really comparing NHS to Nigeria's healthcare system? You're a joke

The joke ting is ,not only is nigeria an awesome country  a lot of f*ckry goes on in nigeria no doubbt but the same can be  said for england but because its england no one batters an eyelid .

Pmsl is this clown really comparing NHS to Nigeria's healthcare system? You're a joke

im highlighting di hypocrisy of di daemonz .

Could you imagine though if it was the other way around

Im not english son

This is true unfortunately born here but we foreigners, go back to our country and we londoners lol

Anyway back to original topic lads, we were doing so well lately too....dnt wanna start banning again.