Leaving the UK?

Woodpecker

Truss me they are the chinese of the holiday isles...

Guest freestacks

Gods willing im moving nigeria in a few years .

Will definitely come back here couple times a year though . Always good to have a little hustle in a "first world" country 

Talking to one of my women last night she wants me to move to her country she was tellinh 3 options to get to the country she was telling me I should do the easiest one and marry her. I would not mind moving but she is saying I am a city guy so might get home sick. But fuck it you only live once and this chick is 10/10 blonde blue eyed hotness.

I'd move to Munich, I straight up fell in love with Germany and left my heart there

FAM!!

Went on a stag do in 2012, loved it so much I came back to the UK and started learning German again (didn't last long tbh lol). City is something else!

• Upvote 1

Guest 90210

I'd move to Munich, I straight up fell in love with Germany and left my heart there

FAM!!

Went on a stag do in 2012, loved it so much I came back to the UK and started learning German again (didn't last long tbh lol). City is something else!

yee?

FAM!!

Same thing cuz except I'm not learning German yet. I'll see you out there playa