Leaving the UK?

Woodpecker

Guest Diddybob

I was dealing with some Swedish girl, some of the East Africans in Sweden>>>>>>>>>

Truss me.

Wouldn't go there to live though because it seems like some pointless country, would rather go to somewhere in South America Asia or Africa.

Which countries?

I want to relocate to Ghana at one point in time in my life(even though i'm Nigerian) but that will probably later on into my 30's, right now i'm thinking somewhere like Taiwan simply based on the fact that one of my good friends Dads a millionaire there and has said i should come over, haven't really researched the economy, industry etc, but i'm learning Mandarin in Uni this year so i will look more into it as the year goes on.

Why you say Ghana

/

come bro it will be a chill/live

Too many occasions when i've heard my family/family friends bang on about how good Ghana is compared to Nigeria, got a uncle that owns land there as well who has also attested to this, was always in my plan to relocate to Africa when i'm settled comfortable enough to, and right now Ghana seems like a better option than Nigeria tbh.

Lol at you man living in a dream world about going to live in Africa

Brb relocating to some corrupt disorganized country with poor infrastructure and too much bureaucracy

Either you don't understand how easy we have it in the uk or like I said yous are living in a dream world

What i'd expect from an eastern european who has no idea about anything other than vodka and neo nazism.

You ought to look up that story about what the Russian special forces did to your Somalian pirate brothers

Brb relocating to some corrupt disorganized country with poor infrastructure and too much bureaucracy

Either you don't understand how easy we have it in the uk or like I said yous are living in a dream world

come on man dont be ignorant, africa aint totally whats on ur tv

i thought u was multiple nationalities crew 

come on man dont be ignorant, africa aint totally whats on ur tv

Nah bro I don't have some image in my head of mud huts and starving children

But I do know from experience what it's like to live in a country where everything works through corruption and there is no organization. So many things that you take for granted in the uk that just don't exist in places like Ghana or wherever, cos they're just not as developed

What i'd expect from an eastern european who has no idea about anything other than vodka and neo nazism.

You ought to look up that story about what the Russian special forces did to your Somalian pirate brothers

lol russians in war dont make me laugh caveman made the red army retreat like punks and you think they'd stand a chance aganist savages

Guest Diddybob

But I do know from experience what it's like to live in a country where everything works through corruption and there is no organization. So many things that you take for granted in the uk that just don't exist in places like Ghana or wherever, cos they're just not as developed

Like what?

Russia, Dubai, Spain, Italy, France are not as Developed as the UK only a few countries match its status so how can you compare Ghana to the UK like tryna compare a goalkeeper to a striker

Must be that stupid vodka talk

Russia, Dubai, Spain, Italy, France are not as Developed as the UK only a few countries match its status so how can you compare Ghana to the UK like tryna compare a goalkeeper to a striker
Why don't u fuck off and stop nit picking at all my posts?

BOSASSO — A pirate spokesman, who wished to remain anonymous, contacted Somalilandpress today said at least ten of his men were executed by the Russian navy after the troopers stormed MV Moscow University.

“The Russians never released the young men instead they shot them point-blank range then loaded their lifeless bodies back on the boat,” he added.

• Downvote 2

Nah know man in nigeria that are millionaires, live some mad LA lifestyle....

Came to england for uni and were in shock at the poor living standards out here.

Like what?

electricity 

powercuts are common place 

gotta have that big ole' generator on standby

Guest Diddybob

Like what?

electricity 

powercuts are common place 

gotta have that big ole' generator on standby

Thats all calm tbh, don't see it as big of a problem as people make it out to be.

I thought Ghana was better than Naij for powercuts as well.

Nah know man in nigeria that are millionaires, live some mad LA lifestyle....

Came to england for uni and were in shock at the poor living standards out here.

But that's cos they're millionaires though.

Init

I'm sure they was not poor living standards in Mayfair, Belgravia, Holland Park etc etc

Don't let the  likes of yuri scare you off of living in the motherland . His kind tend to do this a lot .
They think we still live in mud huts,eat with  our hands and don't know to spell .

As i said before living in west africa as a negro,who will be treated as royalty and be considered middle class >>>>living in a european country where you will always be second to  you know  who .

Not being racist but its the truth

• Upvote 1

Don't let the  likes of yuri scare you off of living in the motherland . His kind tend to do this a lot .

They think we still live in mud huts,eat with  our hands and don't know to spell .

As i said before living in west africa as a negro,who will be treated as royalty and be considered middle class >>>>living in a european country where you will always be second to  you know  who .

Watch when you move out there and they see you as any foreigner invading there manor

You aint going to be treated like a king just any euro scavanger trying to steal there land regardless of your rave they will see you as an outsider

Don't let the likes of yuri scare you off of living in the motherland . His kind tend to do this a lot .

They think we still live in mud huts,eat with our hands and don't know to spell .

As i said before living in west africa as a negro,who will be treated as royalty and be considered middle class >>>>living in a european country where you will always be second to you know who .

You're fucking stupid mate. Did you even read anything I said?

/

I've probably spent more time in Africa than you.

And believe me I would love it if you fucked off from europe

• Upvote 1

Like what?

Health care , stable electricity, basic infastructure, security/safety. Law.

• Upvote 2

Have you been to africa to backup these statements or have you been watching cnn ,and comic relief

Don't let the likes of yuri scare you off of living in the motherland . His kind tend to do this a lot .

They think we still live in mud huts,eat with our hands and don't know to spell .

As i said before living in west africa as a negro,who will be treated as royalty and be considered middle class >>>>living in a european country where you will always be second to you know who .

Watch when you move out there and they see you as any foreigner invading there manor

You aint going to be treated like a king just any euro scavanger trying to steal there land regardless of your rave they will see you as an outsider

:/