So those UKBA Immigration checks they've been doing at train and tube stations...

Vertigo

Guest TRAGEDY

Don't see what the problem with this is

If you're here legally, you got nothing to cry about. And if you're here illegally, f*ck off

wot i'm saying

got stop by police a few times i aint got nothing to hide,it does not bother me.

• Downvote 1

If you're here legally, you got nothing to cry about. And if you're here illegally, f*ck off

Why don't you tell the government to F off from other people's countries first

Its the not the people of this countries fault they are doing this as the majority dont want it

Dont know why people want this country to suffer when you live here and probably have children who will be raised here but want it to become a cess pit

• Downvote 1

you know how i know you're a moron?

• Downvote 2

Its the not the people of this countries fault they are doing this as the majority dont want it

Dont know why people want this country to suffer when you live here and probably have children who will be raised here but want it to become a cess pit

Govt spending billions on wars vs immigrants coming here to work

Hmmm i wonder whats worse for this country

• Upvote 1

I dont know what that means

but you know how i know youre a daem

because you tell illegal immigrants in this country to f*ck off

but on the other hand you act like the Israeli ambassador to vip2 when it comes to defending the murderous illegal immigrants who stole the land formerly known as palestine

• Upvote 4

I dont know what that means

but you know how i know youre a daem

because you tell illegal immigrants in this country to f*ck off

but on the other hand you act like the Israeli ambassador to vip2 when it comes to defending the murderous illegal immigrants who stole the land formerly known as palestine

you muslims will never understand russian mentality

• Downvote 3

Govt spending billions on wars vs immigrants coming here to work

Hmmm i wonder whats worse for this country

Why would you want an unlimited flow of immigrants especially considering the size of this country

I know the mentality is thats its payback for the wrong doings of the empire and current agendas but the only ones who will suffer will be the publc having to put up with fewer houses/flats, health care, jobs etc

Those same people who caused the mess will sit back and hope we tear each to bits

I

• Downvote 2

Like this sh*t hasn't been going on for years, even under Labour, these checks at places like Stratford station would take place.

Another guy who slyly wants this nation to fail

Misses the whole point that people are against illegal Immigrants and not saying stop all immigration but wants to push his own views to suit his agenda

People need to be honest and say I hate this country to what it done to others and want it to be overrun with illegal Immigrants to make it third world

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Like this sh*t hasn't been going on for years, even under Labour, these checks at places like Stratford station would take place.

Another guy who slyly wants this nation to fail

Misses the whole point that people are against illegal Immigrants and not saying stop all immigration but wants to push his own views to suit his agenda

People need to be honest and say I hate this country to what it done to others and want it to be overrun with illegal Immigrants to make it third world

Exactly. 

"All kinds of immigration=Automatically good" 

"Having a problem with levels of immigration=Racist/Fascist/Supremacist/ xenophobe etc. But you eat italian food, and your car is German" This kind of logic is so f*kin stupid.

We need to get away from the lazy way of thinking.

Just because you have a problem with illegal immigration or the levels of legal immigration,  it doesn't make you bedfellows with Enoch Powell.

Why don't we just allow anyone who wants to come to the U.K. settle here then? If whole villages of refugees from Darfur want to settle here shouldn't we assist them because immigration is automatically a good thing?

The fact remains that over the past 15 years, the benefits of large-scale immigration have been marginal to non-existent.

The pressure of having large numbers of people move into this country at the same time has taken an enormous toll on our schools, housing, hospitals etc. etc. 

Additionally, these huge waves of immigration are great for the well off. Employers can payer lower wages etc. cheap nannies/ gardeners etc. But it has seriously depressed the wages of the working class (natural Labour voters).  

Large numbers of people do not make a country prosperous. If that were the case then why isn't Liechtenstein wealthier then Bangladesh. 

But this policy of doing spot checks is just a gimmick. There are probably hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants in this country. The government is not going to round up all of these people and send them home. Furthermore, any government, as long as this country is still in the EU, cannot have control over its borders. I cannot see any future government of any stripe leaving the EU. So to me this kind of thing is just a gimmick.

Even so the government will not do a thing when hundreds of thousands Bulgarians and Romanian nationals emigrate to these shores.