If your child had a civil partnership would you go to the 'wedding'?

The Somalian

Dont know how these fruit loops ended up on my time feed but they got married today and this is everyone who attended I can only assume parents have disowned them. Would you go to see your child take part in a civil partnership? what reasons if yes or no?

1081358_10201468822338933_995823992_n.jp

1097558_10201468818818845_471308722_n.jp

no longer a "civil partnership" if they're gettin married bro

I dont know what the ting is called I dont really follow the gay scene to know about the proper terms basically if your child was gonna share vowels would you go to your youths same sex ceremony?

them guys in the pic must feel hurt only 3 people they know went to their ting. 

no longer a "civil partnership" if they're gettin married bro

I dont know what the ting is called I dont really follow the gay scene to know about the proper terms basically if your child was gonna share vowels would you go to your youths same sex ceremony?

them guys in the pic must feel hurt only 3 people they know went to their ting. 

you mean share each others a?

thats what these sodomites do

• Upvote 1

Apologies in advance guys but I'm going to put forward another possible explanation for the low turn out of this coming together.

Both the men look like foreigners, so it's quite feasible that they are over here without family, I think I'm right in saying you need 2 witnesses for the wedding to go ahead, Lukaku is probably any ringer in off the street to fulfill this role. The chick is the other witness, she's a friend of theirs, the other guy is the brother of the taller gay,

After the ceremony a Skype call was made to celebrate with those back home, who are all happy with the life choices and path of the newly married couple.

You maybe right that lukaku dude is the one uploading the pics onto the feed

1083899_10201469997928322_1990941342_o.j

1083341_10201468815378759_1750160475_o.j

what he wrote about the situation:

I have just witness my first civil partnership ... I have a mix -feelings this morning whether to go or not because Im not in support of it , I decide to go n honour my invitation after convincing myself .... I might be against the same sex marriage but I'm glad, I was at the ceremony . . You just have to accept people for who they are ..... If you are my friend, you are my friend ... I don't care whether .. You are gay or straight .... Love no bound !

• Upvote 1

what he wrote about the situation:

I have just witness my first civil partnership ... I have a mix -feelings this morning whether to go or not because Im not in support of it , I decide to go n honour my invitation after convincing myself .... I might be against the same sex marriage but I'm glad, I was at the ceremony . . You just have to accept people for who they are ..... If you are my friend, you are my friend ... I don't care whether .. You are gay or straight .... Love no bound !

Spoken like a true gent.