Lets be honest

Guest Silver Surfer

Guest Silver Surfer
I swear this is the kinda topic that would break Logan into posting.All it takes is one dumb comment.
I know, he was the main poster in that thread before.

Guest Silver Surfer
Wolverine would end you instantly.Few shanks here and there and your done for sonYou cant harm him, He recovers.And you can freeze him, his got cold blood anyways
Do you read comics, I wouldnt even have to fight, I can see through time, I would know he was coming for me before he did.SEKKLE

Wolverine would end you instantly.Few shanks here and there and your done for sonYou cant harm him, He recovers.And you can freeze him, his got cold blood anyways
Do you read comics, I wouldnt even have to fight, I can see through time, I would know he was coming for me before he did.SEKKLE
Bruv are you mad?You could get the 1st shot in and Wolverine would still tuck you in.HE CANNOT BE HARMEDSECKLE.. BEFORE WOLVERINE DRAWS FOR THE MECKLE

awww bless you. whats ur address, i can post you xmen 1-3 so you can see how useless wolverine is against magneto. you obviously havent watched any yet..ill throw in a few comics too. biggrin.gif

Guest Silver Surfer
Bruv are you mad?You could get the 1st shot in and Wolverine would still tuck you in.HE CANNOT BE HARMEDSECKLE.. BEFORE WOLVERINE DRAWS FOR THE MECKLE
Blood I have about 10% of the power cosmic, check your Comics to see what that is, just 10% can dead off a UNIVERSETell me a way Logan can kill me and Ill sekkleAll I have to do is chop of his head, and seeing that I can travel at HYPER SPACE !!!!!!, he would have no chance

awww bless you. whats ur address, i can post you xmen 1-3 so you can see how useless wolverine is against magneto. you obviously havent watched any yet..ill throw in a few comics too. biggrin.gif
ALL I KNOW IS..WOLVERINE CAN RECOVER AND SHANK MAN UP AT THE SAME TIMEFROM THE XMEN MOVIES

Guest Silver Surfer
ALL I KNOW IS..WOLVERINE CAN RECOVER AND SHANK MAN UP AT THE SAME TIMEFROM THE XMEN MOVIES
Magneto can deal with Logan, sekkle.

Guest Silver Surfer
Your not Magneto, shettle.
Excatly, so if someone as minor as Magneto can deal with Logan, then no need to even bring him to the equasion in trying to deal with me.I swear even Hulk could deal with Logan, thats IF he got close enough to grab hold of him

Guest Silver Surfer
Hulk would get sliced.You cant deal with Magneto either so what are you on seckle.
If Hulk gets hold of Logan, its over for him.Me not deal with Magneto lol