Worst film you've ever seen

Eskay Jones

Beverley Hills cop 3

surely worthy of a ban

the bit when axels gun starts pumping Eazy E >

I swear certain school yutes musta just been excited to see Eddie Murphy on screen in that rebore disneyland theme park. 3 was a fucking joke.

1 & 2 I wont hear a bad word said about them, but 3? Nah fuck off

Watched a film called "only god forgives" in the cinema on Friday. Hobestly the weirdest film I've ever seen in my life, it ended and everyone was looking around at each other like ":/ what the f*ck was that about". I've read reviews since and that's made me even more pissed off and confused

we explained this in the movie thread, didn't You read it before goin?

/

Butterfly Effect 2

Alex Cross (the one starring Tyler Perry

Batman and Robin

Nightmare on Elm Street recent remake

Haywire

Wrath of the Titans

Lockout

All Paranormal Activity

Watched a film called "only god forgives" in the cinema on Friday. Hobestly the weirdest film I've ever seen in my life, it ended and everyone was looking around at each other like ":/ what the f*ck was that about". I've read reviews since and that's made me even more pissed off and confused

we explained this in the movie thread, didn't You read it before goin?

Nah I don't go in there

Could you find it for me

yup, can confirm Only God Forgives is an art/alternative/experimental film, made by a writer/director who clearly isn't able in that style of movie (attempt at David Lynch/Terence Malik/Lars von Trier)

the Hollywood audience will not be entertained. random sequences will entertain, then You'll get bored again for a long time

the mum is the only interesting character, because she's creepy

I didn't like the monochrome colour effects, didn't enhance the film at all (see image below for example)

317426_139955586188172_757290735_n.jpg

the music is overbearing, at times it's like the music is the main focus, and the pictures is pushed to the background (not talking about the musical numbers, I mean actual scenes with no on screen musicians).

people will walk out of the cinema

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/73434-vip2-movie-club-pt2/?p=2932751