LL vs Canibus

i_Break_Ankles

Guest lyrics4lyrics
I swear lyrics are the main key in battling, but I guess its who you are and what beats you get. sh*t even happens nowadays.And many think that Eminem wrote LL's verse? biggrin.gif The same was with 50 and Ja.*rant over*
sometimes u should just respect ur eldest i.e. Canibus Vs LLEven tho everyone knows canibus won, LL threw it down v.well n ppl wanted LL 2 cum up trumps...50 Vs JaThey were both young, dumb n both had haters, 50 was fresher tho

I swear lyrics are the main key in battling, but I guess its who you are and what beats you get. sh*t even happens nowadays.And many think that Eminem wrote LL's verse? biggrin.gif The same was with 50 and Ja.*rant over*
sometimes u should just respect ur eldest i.e. Canibus Vs LLEven tho everyone knows canibus won, LL threw it down v.well n ppl wanted LL 2 cum up trumps...50 Vs JaThey were both young, dumb n both had haters, 50 was fresher tho
Nah nah nah, LL started it, he used what was supposed to be a compliment from Canibus as an excuse to go at him.Just because he was LL he thought he could disrespect him. Canibus stood up for himself and LL kept lying to him about doing work together. LL was a bitch str8 up n down.And Ja Rule's disses on 'Loose Change' were stronger than anything 50 (ONLY 50) had to say about him.

People who say Eminem wrote LL's replies are those who think LL isn't capable of that level of rapping. They're usually simply unaware that despite current appearances and image, LL Cool J is one of the fiercest to ever do this rap sh*t and was shredding battles before they were born.Despite that, his manoeuvres in the Canibus battle were fully bitch moves. He took offence at an innocent Canibus line that was paying homage to him, recorded a diss verse on the same track, before he spoke to Bis, and they agreed to change their verses. Then, Canibus changed his, but LL snaked him and left his on, and lied and said it was all the Trackmasters' fault.In the battle, Canibus ravaged him. LL gave a good account of himself with The Ripper Strikes Back, but 2nd Round KO is one of the hardest rap disses, EVER.Bis is one of the most exciting lyricists ever, and his wasting his potential is a sad tale. When he first appeared around '96 and '97, dropping guest verses on DJ Clue mixtapes - EVERY verse, EVERY line was mind-bending, out-of-nowhere sh*t. Everybody would wait to see what he came out with next. I can't remember a rapper coming out with more of an excited buzz around them, except maybe 50 Cent around 2002. It's a pity he tragically mis-applied his talents to a string of crappy albums and crappy production, burning all the interest and patience that most people had in him.

did em write which lyric for LL?? what diss u mean? u kno they was goin back and foruth for a little bit. anyways i think LL KILLLLLED it in the ripper strikes back
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]
f*ck OUTTA HERE WITH THAT. This track is long for nothing, hypin and shouting nothing. Canibus insulted him more on 2ND Round KO and Rip the Jacker. And yeah this is the track that people think Eminem wrote the lyrics for

People who say Eminem wrote LL's replies are those who think LL isn't capable of that level of rapping. They're usually simply unaware that despite current appearances and image, LL Cool J is one of the fiercest to ever do this rap sh*t and was shredding battles before they were born.Despite that, his manoeuvres in the Canibus battle were fully bitch moves. He took offence at an innocent Canibus line that was paying homage to him, recorded a diss verse on the same track, before he spoke to Bis, and they agreed to change their verses. Then, Canibus changed his, but LL snaked him and left his on, and lied and said it was all the Trackmasters' fault.In the battle, Canibus ravaged him. LL gave a good account of himself with The Ripper Strikes Back, but 2nd Round KO is one of the hardest rap disses, EVER.Bis is one of the most exciting lyricists ever, and his wasting his potential is a sad tale. When he first appeared around '96 and '97, dropping guest verses on DJ Clue mixtapes - EVERY verse, EVERY line was mind-bending, out-of-nowhere sh*t. Everybody would wait to see what he came out with next. I can't remember a rapper coming out with more of an excited buzz around them, except maybe 50 Cent around 2002. It's a pity he tragically mis-applied his talents to a string of crappy albums and crappy production, burning all the interest and patience that most people had in him.
EXACTLY!!!That jus shows how much of a bitch LL ishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaZEsqyoeZ0