what keeps you motivated ?

tino

I thought about this for a long time and for me its not about the basics of having a sound family or a little extra money. Hell I dont even particularly want to make a difference.

Ā 

What I want is for a statue to be erected in my honour that will stand for years after I am gone. I want to be remembered. To get that I will have to make a positive difference to many peoples lives (No Saddam Hussain) so thats what I'm working towards.

Ā 

So far my works have directly affected peoples lives in Jamaica, Nigeria, Atlanta U.S, Chicago U.S, South Carolina U.S, Wales, Nothern Ireland, Italy and next will be Australia.

Ā 

It sounds like a lot but its really less than 50 people so far so I gotta keep forging on.

Ā 

I want that statue.

• Upvote 2

Close friends and family who I base myself on / aim to better.

Not in a 'hater' way, I want them to succeed too.

Close friends and family who I base myself on / aim to better.

Not in a 'hater' way, I want them to succeed too.

I've noticed my closest friend is like this with me. It's starting to get a bit annoying.

Like he's in a competition with me

I hear you both but it's just anytime I do anything progressive its like he instantly has to go and try to do one better

E.g.

Buying my car

Abs coming through

Getting bigger

Certain clothes trainers I buy

When I got my tatts

Usually met with

"Is that you yeah? Right I'm going in"

Ā 

This is mad long I used to have this it used to make me pissed, even though it's a compliment as they're looking up to you it's just long.

Ā 

Agree with the comments about making yourself better every day, I aim to do one productive thing each day no matter how small. Always progressing.

I hear you both but it's just anytime I do anything progressive its like he instantly has to go and try to do one better

E.g.

Buying my car

Abs coming through

Getting bigger

When I got my tatts

Usually met with

Ā 

Had the same thing, saved for a year before I was 17 to buy a car, best mate bought one the morning after I bought mine, hadn't even picked up mine yet.

Obviously his was worth double too. Can't let that annoy you, boils down to some insecurities.

qjghrl_zps8ac35579.jpg

Ā 

/

Ā 

the firm belief that I should always be aiming for better. You're either moving uphill or downhill, try and stand still and You'll start moving downhill

Ā 

also believe I should aim for some achievement of some kind every day, especially a day off

I've noticed my closest friend is like this with me. It's starting to get a bit annoying.

Ā 

My Paki boy was like this with me, but not in a good way.

Ā 

Used to say couple spiteful things aswell so I had drop him.

• Downvote 1

Ā 

Ā 

My Paki boy was like this with me, but not in a good way.

Ā 

Used to say couple spiteful things aswell so I had drop him.

Ā 

dpmoĀ 

E.g.

Buying my car

Abs coming through

Getting bigger

When I got my tatts

Usually met with

:lol:

I thought about this for a long time and for me its not about the basics of having a sound family or a little extra money. Hell I dont even particularly want to make a difference.

Ā 

What I want is for a statue to be erected in my honour that will stand for years after I am gone. I want to be remembered. To get that I will have to make a positive difference to many peoples lives (No Saddam Hussain) so thats what I'm working towards.

Ā 

So far my works have directly affected peoples lives in Jamaica, Nigeria, Atlanta U.S, Chicago U.S, South Carolina U.S, Wales, Nothern Ireland, Italy and next will be Australia.

Ā 

It sounds like a lot but its really less than 50 people so far so I gotta keep forging on.

Ā 

I want that statue.

Ā 

What do you do?