Favorite 3 matches

kerser

My 3rd:

Arsenal vs. United 0-0 FA Cup Final 2005

Why?

Honestly speaking, most unsuspected victory. Could have sworn we didn't have our shot on our target till like 85 minutes in, it was ridiculous.

That win must've been sweet boy

We paralysed you for 120 mins

Your first shot on target was in extra time from a free kick

We hit the woodwork 2-3 times

You played bergkamp up front by himself

I laughed when you won still

I laughed when you won still

I remember saying to my girl, "this is nonsense" and switched the channel.

Boy, You's took the defeat a lot better than I did, Summed up a pretty shitty couple if footballing months for me. Actually felt like the sky was falling.

Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal, was on the day of my birthday. Caught the last RVP goal on my camera phone.

Munich 0 - 2 Arsenal last year. Greatest experience I've ever had at a game. The shock of being so close. Stadium and fans were awesome.

Hmmm.

Nah, 3rd I'd say Palace 4 - 3 Liverpool. FA Cup Semis.

As dumb as this sounds, for experience alone. Special mentions to Man Utd 8-2 trouncing, and Birmingham 2-2 (Eduardo Leg Break).

Ive been to some ridic games.

4-3 v city is probs my fav. Mainly cos i hated bellamy so much and he scored right in front of me. Then owennnnnnn.

Champions league final in rome. Even though we lost and got schooled for 75 mins. The whole day was just something else .on peroni from 10am until kick off in 43 degree heat. A level of drunk ive never been to before or since.

Some other sick games like arsenal 8-2, beating milan 4-0, but weirdly my third fav is probs barnsley away in the league cup a few years ago. Was sick.