Pro Evo 7

mrw1308

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Gen Graphics, Not no rushed versions.Hd football graphics whilst raining will be too much, hopefully they will work on pitches as well and every aspect of them so you can see the mud and sh*t when you tackle. Gameplay will get tweaked like usual, ain't alot they can do with that.Hopefully the main thing is that it will have an official license of the leagues.

I was just on the PES Forums about this.I wanna see a bigger database of players for masterleague and alot more players with their own appearance, expample Nani and Kerlon is a must!!Id like to see some ãããs in masterleague mode instead of unrealistic PES points for doing transfers.Better looking grass, Looks like a f*ckin carpet on PES. Wanna see it lookin realistic like FIFA.And a FIFA type menu, them PES Menus are rubbish, all them daft multi coloured line backgrounds whats all that about?!Dunno about Gameplay, always changes and seems crap at first but takes a while to realize the sheer class.Graphics obviously i expect to see something impressive, was not too impressed with tha XBox one.

A supposed Konami insider has posted claims on a Korean games forum that the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 will be noticeably better on PS3 than on 360.The post, which appeared on Ruliweb (and translated here), claims that the PS3 version of everybody's favourite footy sim will receive huge enhancements afforded by the large capacity of the Blu-Ray format.The game is said to use 18GB of space on the disc (Xbox 360's dual-layer DVDs offer 7GBs of usable storage space).The post also claims that the PS3 version's 60fps frame-rate will better that of the 360.We remain sceptical that the difference, if there is any, will be noticeable. Time will tell.

I swear the next installment of pro and fifa are exclusive to xbox 360??Didnt they purchase the rights for 12 months or something along them lines??
yeh that was for pro 6 which came out last oct the contract will be over by the time the next pro will be released which is probably novkonami wouldnt renew the contract since the game is big in japan and the 360 is non existent over there i hope they add lower leagues10 v 10 online modelines man and sub bench in game2 player master league

I said Pro Evo would be better would be better on the PS3 back when RWD was still good, everyone said i was chatting sh*t. Looks who right now.10 vs 10 would be sick though, one player each. But allowing playing with waste people, they would drive me crazy.

Guest the_truth_hurts

They need to make the players much smarter th pro 6 Keepers were slack dropping shots which should be comfortable catches, i'd like to see more control over keepers as well so you can pick how and when to dive for a shot and make choices to catch or punch and go for a ball with either feet or hands. Defenders need to stop following the ball and getting dragged out of position. Master league needs more manergerial options on contracts and training. Animations as well such as dropping shoulders and palming off players. Pro 360 was rushed but there was enough there to suggest 3rd gen pro will be much better.

Guest mainman

More transfer options in master league.I'm Tired of not being able to shot my players.Not my fault I'm the number 1 club in the world and i have molded my players into Gods.

Couldn't care less about graphics. All I want are better statistics for Toure and Fabregas and for Inter to be downgraded big time.Gonna be sick on the 360, the controller's so f*cking comfortable and this is coming from someone who's been rocking that analogue f*cker since PES3.

I want to see shirt animation as well, if a player is putting on pressure i expect to see the shirt being stretched or something. Its little things like this that will made the game even more better.
yeah. they tried some shirt animation on the xbox but its not visible unless you do a slow mo replaythey need a whole new gameplay engine

Guest Yoshie.

And they need to stop hand balls.I'd be happy with pro 6 with just better graphics, more leagues and a coupla tweeks like through balls don't run off the pitch etc ..

Guest roskie_07

Make the game more like real life..Have handballs in the game.Sort out the offside rule.Sort out players like Paulo Maldini having pace when my man is over slow in real life. Players with like 95 speed should be blowing and not be getting caught by man with 77 speed and that.

Make the game more like real life..Have handballs in the game.Sort out the offside rule.Sort out players like Paulo Maldini having pace when my man is over slow in real life. Players with like 95 speed should be blowing and not be getting caught by man with 77 speed and that.
for real, its not the one when David Weir outpaces Henry and gets to the through ball first

They need to fix up.Its stupid that someone can just push up up, left left/right right and go past your last defender with ease. They need to take out them silly moves. Add body checking like someone said.Saha stats must come down as well. that sh*t is a joke.