Sign in to follow this  
D1

In this topic we act like it's 1999

sh*t, I'm 12 years old. Anyone hear about what happened to Jill Dando? COLD! Well I'm gone, gonna go buy a Dreamcast, got released yesterday.

Guest Silver Surfer

WHERE IS THE SUN !!!(The year of the solar eclipse)

im 14 and i just went to muswell hill to rob man for there face offnow ima listen to freek fm heartless are sickdial up is long like the que for your sistershe said she will give me head im fully on them pedal pushers

wow the new star wars episode one comes out! its been over 20 years*fast forwards*well that was sh*t and not worth the two decades of wait.

im 14 and i just went to muswell hill to rob man for there face offnow ima listen to freek fm heartless are sickdial up is long like the que for your sistershe said she will give me head im fully on them pedal pushers
LMAO smacked it.

Guest Silver Surfer

I'm 19, going Hertford Regional College.Heartless Crew are the best.w*nker Ryan Giggs socred one of the best FA Cup goals against us.Cookies and Cream, Twice as Nice sick raves, I can see Garage lasting for ever.Def Jam are running Hip Hop, DMX, Jay-Z, Redman, Method Man

Guest Silver Surfer

Saving up to go to some place called Aya Napa !!!!

thread is waste personified
Man i laugh everytime i see the video in ya sig, love how etos head pops out at the back. LMAOOn topic. Who thinks Man Utd are gonna do the treble.Prem and Fa cup winners. BRAP

Guest Silver Surfer

What the hell is Dre doing, signing some white rapper, like he is ever gunna be big or do well.

i was in year 6 , being a tree in a midsummer night dream. f*ck them teachers castin me as a dancing tree just cos i was sunning it up in the algarve when it was casting time.

Leaving the Pc overnight to download a trial music program. 56k business.

im in year 9 i bunked 39 days straight of school and told the teachers i was on holiday even though they saw me walking around the school with goons and hoes

LOL @ the way everyones on the topic as soon as Ice replies.Good topic though.Im 13. (Cant remember what was going on back then)

Seeing Judas lift the League Cup smiling.Watching Ginola destroy teams.Seeing Sicknote getting injured everytime he made a "comeback".Seeing Kanu give my team a masterclass in football....