In this topic we act like it's 1999

D1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im 14 and i just went to muswell hill to rob man for there face offnow ima listen to freek fm heartless are sickdial up is long like the que for your sistershe said she will give me head im fully on them pedal pushers

im 14 and i just went to muswell hill to rob man for there face offnow ima listen to freek fm heartless are sickdial up is long like the que for your sistershe said she will give me head im fully on them pedal pushers
LMAO smacked it.

Guest Silver Surfer

I'm 19, going Hertford Regional College.Heartless Crew are the best.w*nker Ryan Giggs socred one of the best FA Cup goals against us.Cookies and Cream, Twice as Nice sick raves, I can see Garage lasting for ever.Def Jam are running Hip Hop, DMX, Jay-Z, Redman, Method Man

i was in year 6 , being a tree in a midsummer night dream. f*ck them teachers castin me as a dancing tree just cos i was sunning it up in the algarve when it was casting time.

im in year 9 i bunked 39 days straight of school and told the teachers i was on holiday even though they saw me walking around the school with goons and hoes