Has anybody written a will?

Eskay Jones

wait I thought you don't need a will if u want your sh*t to go to your kids, that's automatic, only really need to do that if there's a evil stepmother involved somewhere

they go to next of kin, which I think autos to wife>kids>parents>siblings>so forth

but you might want special clauses - if you're not with the kids' other parent you might not want them to have such access to it, or you may want a certain amount to be kept back until they're a certain age, or only for education or whatever

wait I thought you don't need a will if u want your sh*t to go to your kids, that's automatic, only really need to do that if there's a evil stepmother involved somewhere

they go to next of kin, which I think autos to wife>kids>parents>siblings>so forth

but you might want special clauses - if you're not with the kids' other parent you might not want them to have such access to it, or you may want a certain amount to be kept back until they're a certain age, or only for education or whatever

yeah this pretty much spot on..only when all leads end trying to find lower siblings cousins etc are exhausted will the government take it.

and heir hunters also take a cut.

the thing with wills is they can be contested ,disputed and dragged through courts for years without a decision..

depends what your loved ones are like if not blood thirsty leeches a will should go smoothely