Martin Jol - "I got money, money, money...."

Rsonist

Tottenham will back manager Martin Jol with ã30 million to sign Darren Bent, Morten Gamst Pedersen and Gareth Bale as they try to break into the Champions League next season. Owners ENIC are keen to extend White Hart Lane in the next couple of seasons and believe they have a chance of overhauling neighbours Arsenal to push into the top-four elite. Sources say chairman Daniel Levy does not want to sell and is determined to see through his redevelopment plans, despite takeover speculation this week pushing the clubââ¬â¢s share price to a 10-year high. The share price hit 117.25p on Monday and, although it fell back to 115p by the close of business on Friday, the Spurs stock has risen by a third in less than a month to value the club at about ã200m. Spurs are not known as being among the biggest payers in the Premiership but Jol will be given ã10m to capture Bent, who is also wanted by West Ham after Charltonââ¬â¢s relegation to the Championship. Tottenham have been encouraged that Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has cooled his interest in Bale. The Southampton wing-back is injured and his representatives will not rush into a decision on his future in the hope that Ferguson may come back in for him. But Jol is confident he can land the Wales international for ã8m. The third piece in his Champions League jigsaw is Pedersen but he could be the most difficult to sign. Spurs have lacked a left-sided player to complement Aaron Lennon, having had previous offers for Middlesbroughââ¬â¢s Stewart Downing rebuffed. They have targeted Pedersen but face a battle with Blackburn manager Mark Hughes to sign the Norway midfielder.

I want to see an attacking Midfielder and a Left winger, Both High quality.We don't need a left back, any left back will be a bonus for us next season seen as we've have been playing with Gardner, Rocha and Ifiel for the last couple of months or so.If Bent comes in, surley Defoe has to leave...

Bet you get none of them.
Bet you get relegated.Bet Tezez leaves.Bet Zamora goes to Atletico.This game could go on for a long time you see.Shut up.
You always get linked with good players and end up with fraff like Zokora.

I dont see them three making the team any better.All pretty average players, is mido leaving in the summer, becasue bent coming in will oversaturate thestrikers posistion.Whats spurs need is a decent central midfield player, some one who can create and score goals, becasueapart from hudlestone whos been aight this season the rest are waste.Plus they needa tell robinson to loose some weight and stop playing sh*t.

I dont see them three making the team any better.All pretty average players, is mido leaving in the summer, becasue bent coming in will oversaturate thestrikers posistion.Whats spurs need is a decent central midfield player, some one who can create and score goals, becasueapart from hudlestone whos been aight this season the rest are waste.Plus they needa tell robinson to loose some weight and stop playing sh*t.
1. We have no left midfielder, Pedersen would make us ALOT better.2. If Bent comes, Mido & Defoe will leave.3. Jenas is a very good player and doesnt get the credit he deserves, about our midfield is waste........4. Berbatov has practially played as an attacking midfielder for us this season, and has got over 11 assists.5. Robinson played extremely well in the last month of the season.So maybe before you come out with complete garbage in your posts, watch some Spurs matches and know what you are commenting on.Ok?

We need atleast 2 players in the midfield that can pass the ball. Apart from Jenas, this month passing has been disgraceful. I swear lennon cant kick a ball that further than 10 yards, he needs to work on that sh*t asap. Berba is gunna have a heart attack one day just screaming at Lennon to pass him the ball where he wants it.

1. We have no left midfielder, Pedersen would make us ALOT better.2. If Bent comes, Mido & Defoe will leave.3. Jenas is a very good player and doesnt get the credit he deserves, about our midfield is waste........4. Berbatov has practially played as an attacking midfielder for us this season, and has got over 11 assists.5. Robinson played extremely well in the last month of the season.So maybe before you come out with complete garbage in your posts, watch some Spurs matches and know what you are commenting on.Ok?
Wooooooooooow 1 month, wha about all the other months of sh*t he produced.

Wooooooooooow 1 month, wha about all the other months of sh*t he produced.
Ok seeing as your such an expert on Robinsons form.I want matches and instances where he was undeniably sh*t for 90mins.I do take it you watch Spurs matches in full, not just the 4mins MOTD show?

Spurs leak too many goals and score quite a few so how the majority of their problems lie at the top end of the field is beyond me.
Because for 95% of the season, our defence was totally makeshift.And one point we were playing Stalteri in the centre.The defence aint an issue, all we need is a decent backup to Daws+Ledley, and Rocha aint the one.