Martin Jol - "I got money, money, money...."

Rsonist

Its our midfield they give away too many balls and dont create good enough chances for the strikers The defense all gives away them suspect goals biggrin.gif Jol needs to get some midfielder's who will support the strikers non stop threw the game and will get good passes to lennon so he can do his ting i dont even care about our strikers if mido can get back to full fitness im happy

Part of me reckons we still need that creative midfielder, but then I'm thinkin if we did get a winger in the mould of say Gamst, then Malbranque could play in the middle where hes meant to and start makin chances for the strikers but I aint sure if he will an do an adequate job. I still like when Keane plays in the hole behind Berbatov and Defoe though...that might be the answer??

Berbatov is so good he can win connect 4 in only 3 moves. *Berbatov is the reason why Wally is hiding. *Berbatov counted to infinity - twice. *Berbatov doesnââ¬â¢t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is *Berbatov can slam a revolving door. *Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Dimitar Berbatov *If you spell Dimitar Berbatov in Scrabble, you win. Forever. *Berbatov doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear. *Once, Berbatov ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one. *It takes Berbatov 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes. *Berbatov played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun.... and won.*When Dimitar Berbatov does press-ups, he's not pushing himself up - he's pushing the Earth down.*There is no such thing as Global Warming. Dimitar Berbatov was cold so he turned the sun up.*Dimitar Berbatov doesn't sleep, he waits.*Dimitar Berbatov can believe its not butter.*It is rumoured that he also lost his virginity before his dad.True stories ^biggrin.gif

sick where do man get the things from i know someone makes them up and they are based on chuck norris

Back on Topic. We need to sort out Big Tom and turn him into a world class player. I have faith in him.Tarabatt needs to play as well this season, allow not playing a potential 'wonderkid' ---------------- Huddlestone------------------------Lennon ------------------------------ Pederson---------------- Tarabatt-----------------------Sick

Guest FaZe
Berbatov is so good he can win connect 4 in only 3 moves. *Berbatov is the reason why Wally is hiding. *Berbatov counted to infinity - twice. *Berbatov doesnââ¬â¢t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is *Berbatov can slam a revolving door. *Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Dimitar Berbatov *If you spell Dimitar Berbatov in Scrabble, you win. Forever. *Berbatov doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear. *Once, Berbatov ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one. *It takes Berbatov 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes. *Berbatov played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun.... and won.*When Dimitar Berbatov does press-ups, he's not pushing himself up - he's pushing the Earth down.*There is no such thing as Global Warming. Dimitar Berbatov was cold so he turned the sun up.*Dimitar Berbatov doesn't sleep, he waits.*Dimitar Berbatov can believe its not butter.*It is rumoured that he also lost his virginity before his dad.True stories ^biggrin.gif
shower

shower

Part of me reckons we still need that creative midfielder, but then I'm thinkin if we did get a winger in the mould of say Gamst, then Malbranque could play in the middle where hes meant to and start makin chances for the strikers but I aint sure if he will an do an adequate job. I still like when Keane plays in the hole behind Berbatov and Defoe though...that might be the answer??
I don't think we need an attacking midfielder.We need a creative holding midfielder like Carrick. Huddlestone can do that job...but he needs to be more mobile.-----------------------Robbo-----------------------chimbonda-----Daws-------King-----------Lee/ekotto---------------------Holding mid--------------Lennon---------Jenas------------Left winger-------------Keane----------Berbatov--------