Rate your game out of 10 (2013)

Guest m13

Reading from the turn down thread with freshs dead out game

what would you rate your game out of 10 this year?

cant front certain tings have not been falling for the lines as of recent,

had to take time and go back to the drawing board.

would give myself a 5-6 this year so far

When it comes to North African girls I'm great, even I have to sit back and marvel at my game sometimes.

I'm the opposite of Lewis aswell, it's like 30% before I talk and then when I get in full stride even the girls who don't find me attractive seem to be on it.

But yea I'm not even sure why I have so much success with North African girls I've not pinpointed it it just seems to happen.

Yea my game is like a 9/10 with the North African girls

70% of the work is done before I even open my mouth

I don't believe it works this way for women. (speaking for myself)

For you lot if you see a 9/10 but she has zero personality you still wanna have sex with her, if we see a 9/10 who has zero personality we generally can't see past that and the attraction dilutes.

We generally choose stature, confidence, humour before looks. Some really good looking men think they don't need to match up in other qualities when in reality its probably even more important. 

• Downvote 3

But yea I'm not even sure why I have so much success with North African girls I've not pinpointed it it just seems to happen.

Yea my game is like a 9/10 with the North African girls

jesu. bro its because you ARE north african

anyone who meets someone from their country/background, the extra confidence is there. from topics, to bants strictly known in that community

might sound simple but its true

• Upvote 2

For you lot if you see a 9/10 but she has zero personality you still wanna have sex with her, if we see a 9/10 who has zero personality we generally can't see past that and the attraction dilutes.

We generally choose stature, confidence, humour before looks. Some really good looking men think they don't need to match up in other qualities when in reality its probably even more important.

I was answering the questions in terms of moving to a girl and getting her number(I assumed that's what was meant).

I also believe stature and confidence is something you can get from a guy without conversing with him.

And generally I don't have to put in much work due to how I look and making them laugh.

(No big head)

You are describing a former friend of mine down to a tee.

Never seen a guy get so much interest out the gate, seen girl's scream like this dude was famous, on the flipside I never seen a guy get disrespected by girls so quick either.

Girl's he would get the number of would put the fone down on him during 1st call, not answer his calls etc...

In the end he didn't have many options, ended up with a girl most man in here wouldn't date.

got a friend like that too Tone

one of those, i best draw before she realises i have nothing to say.... not even a boring guy, proper joker... but struggles with females cos hes been so used to being chased all his life and then when he hit his twenties was like im fucked lol

got a friend like that too Tone

one of those, i best draw before she realises i have nothing to say.... not even a boring guy, proper joker... but struggles with females cos hes been so used to being chased all his life and then when he hit his twenties was like im f*cked lol

Got two friends like this

1 always gets approached but he is fucking annoying, but its good for us, gets growds other, but he can't close the deal, he is basically a human ice breaker

Other one used to always get approached, but as we got older, world gets bigger, not just girls from ends around you, now he doesnt get approached all the time he is lost

''ima draw her later, see what the other tings are saying''

''shes banging but i seen better then her tonight''

''yea you go talk to her friend and il come over''

''nah I see her watching me, il wait until she approaches me''

:/ :/ :/ :/

One of my white boys is the typical 'pretty boy' with no real game or personality. Like Ice's boy he's a cool guy but nothing really in the tank. No one in the group likes being paired with him when missions come up. Approach two tings and he's either stood there like he's waiting for the night bus or his game is inadvertly fucking up yours. Literally have to drag man through 90 minutes.

motherf*ckers, i was that guy. i'm a pretty boy(NH) to an extent so i've always got interest out the gate aswell and getting approached.

tbh thank God a few early f*ck ups forced me to open my eyes and up my game. your no better than girls with that mindset.

''nah I see her watching me, il wait until she approaches me''. can only wish this on my worst enemy, its just being a backseat nigga in life.

reminds me of the pain of chatting to them girls who just offer nothing in return

and when you're like 'ok you enjoy the rest of your night'

they're like 'you're leaving ??? where you going'

just feel to drop that fatty over there who i can get some change off..... you fucking wet towell