arms

Guest m13

Tulisa 'strongly denies' claims of assault after she's accused of punching celebrity blogger Vas Morgan in the eye at V Festival

By Joanna Crawley

PUBLISHED: 11:51, 22 August 2013 | UPDATED: 12:17, 22 August 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

View

comments

Tulisa has been accused of punching a showbiz blogger in the eye after a confrontation at last weekend's V Festival.

The former X Factor judge has been accused by blogger Vas Morgan of physically assaulting him at the festival’s Chelmsford site.

Tulisa has issued a statement ‘strongly’ denying the claims, after the blogger wrote he is seeking legal advice.

article-2399851-1B5B9514000005DC-184_634

Assault claims: Tulisa has been accused of punching a celebrity blogger at V Festival

The 25-year-old N-Dubz singer has been accused by celebrity writer Morgan of punching him when both were making their way out of the backstage area of V Festival on Sunday.

In a lengthy post on his website, entitled ‘Tulisa’s attacks: My story’, Morgan writes of the incident:

‘As I was leaving at about 12.30 am I noticed Tulisa charging toward me in a drunken and angry state, “Stop following me bruv, this is the end of your journey step back”.’

‘I calmly explained that we were both clearly walking to the same exit and that I wasn’t following her. She then began pushing me in aggression and shouting abusive comments and ludicrous accusations.’

article-2399851-1B5994E6000005DC-564_634

Punched: Vas Morgan (on the right, with Sarah Jane Crawford) has accused Tulisa of punching him whilst both were backstage at V Festival

Morgan goes on the allege that ‘Tulisa then punched me in the eye and continued hurling abusive threats which included boasts of being from the streets, knowing gangsters and being worth 10 million pounds.’

The blogger contacted the police and reported the incident, writing on his site that he is ‘building a case’ against both Tulisa and her PA and friend Gareth Varey.

article-2399851-1B577577000005DC-642_634

'Drunken and angry': Tulisa allegedly punched a writer in the eye in the early hours of Sunday morning

article-2399851-1B5A550B000005DC-786_634

Partying: Tulisa hit V Festival in Chelmsford with a group of friends including her PA Gareth Varey (centre)

A representative for Tulisa has since issued a statement on the allegations, which reads:

‘Tulisa strongly denies assaulting Mr Morgan; she specifically denies punching Mr Morgan in the eye.

‘She has placed this matter in the hands of her lawyers for immediate and appropriate action.’

A force spokeswoman has confirmed that officers received the allegation of an assault on Tuesday, adding: ‘We are making further inquiries.’

According to Morgan this isn’t the first time Tulisa, who left the X Factor this year, has rowed with him.

article-2399851-1B5790CA000005DC-55_634x

Police investigation: Claims Tulisa assaulted blogger Vas Morgan are begin investigated by police

In his blog post he writes that ‘four separate and often violent altercations have taken place’ over the past two years.

He claims the former X Factor judge verbally attacked him at the Mondrian Hotel in Hollywood after he had travelled to Los Angeles for the Grammy Awards in 2012. Tulisa, who was staying in the same hotel, allegedly claimed Vas was “stalking” her, the blogger writes.

The incident saw Tulisa ‘threatening to attack’ Vas’ friend and the star was removed from the hotel, according to the blogger.

article-2399851-1B5B1557000005DC-300_634

Nightmare year: Tulisa is already under investigation over an alleged drugs deal, exposed by a newspaper report

These incidents led up to last weekend’s incident at V Festival, all of which Vas has reported to police.

The latest allegations against Tulisa follow a difficult year for the singer who was arrested in June on suspicion of supplying class A drugs following a newspaper report about an alleged cocaine deal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2399851/Tulisa-festival-assault-claims-N-Dubz-singer-strongly-denies-claims-punched-blogger-Vas-Morgan-V-Festival.html#ixzz2chpndRVV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

guy needs a fuckin slap

no pints available plastic bottles of carling at best

also the mojitos were clear standard ones none of this colouring business

altho they are no doubt in the vip so who knows

but still i smashed mojitos back loads last time i went mainland spain

but we was in a mojito bar

and i was gay at the time

had that e15 cheese