Janay, Smadds, Rips and All...

kurious

Yh one of those white guys in pic thread was cute.

So in Russia you can go to jail for being homosexual. I see Mugabe going at Obama on his relaxed stance on gayness.

Mr Mugabe told cheering supporters in Mutare that supporting homosexuality was counterproductive.

"Then we have this American president, Obama, born of an African father, who is saying we will not give you aid if you don't embrace homosexuality," Mr Mugabe was quoted as saying by the Zanu-PF supporting Herald newspaper.

"We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no. They are worse than dogs and pigs. I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yh one of those white guys in pic thread was cute.

So in Russia you can go to jail for being homosexual. I see Mugabe going at Obama on his relaxed stance on gayness.

>Mr Mugabe told cheering supporters in Mutare that supporting homosexuality was counterproductive.

"Then we have this American president, Obama, born of an African father, who is saying we will not give you aid if you don't embrace homosexuality," Mr Mugabe was quoted as saying by the Zanu-PF supporting Herald newspaper.

"We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no. They are worse than dogs and pigs. I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one."

Retarded in more ways than 1.