Sign in to follow this  
kerser

Whilst in a relationship

Have any of you ever been in a relationship with a girl and beat one of her friends before her(she isn't aware)? And just agreed to keep it a secret between the two of you?

or even still is anyone in this situation now?

Guest 90210

/ / /

/

has anyone moved to/drawn/banged a distant distant 'cousin' (say that loosely... cousin to black people just been good family friends) NOT KNOWING that you know them or recognised them, then found out... ?

I've beat a friend while "dating" said person tbh...the sexual tension before someone made the first physical contact was immense...nothin has come close since!!!

Some day soon I am going to try and have a relationship with two or three women at the same time and they are both cool with it

None of this deuxieme ou troisieme bureau shit

It can't work.

Unless they three lost souls or you provide for all three better than any 1 man they could get.

Your point is it would be stressful

I cannot see it being stressful if they are both or all three are cool with the situation

To me

Women are Women

Me never being in a relationship is irrelevant due to the fact I have chose not up until now

Like I have said before I could be in a relationship just like that but want a challenge that's why I suggesting a least two at the same time and max three