Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rumble

Sat 19th

Still managin to find ways to get me self on the forum - dunno how i managed to get round the filter though!Anyway - who reached DV8 sat night?dunno if anyone saw but me T n SK was bustin big boy moves pon da dancefloor! got others bustin the dance too! Had to show people the way....... biggrin.gif (the dance for those that dont know is the dance from SK's video that i posted up a while back)Please dont swear in this thread or use a lot of kisses cos it looks like triple >< rated po rn...... then i wont be able to read this thread again!cheers

nah i never went either... that video is joke tho - sent it to my fone (dont know how!Ãâì lol!!lucie ur a joker with the ><s hahahaha (see i didnt mess u up rumble! )

Yeah man!Why u ask?Cos i reached DV8??It reminded me of under 18 disco's with alcohol!ha ha ha! blizzle played a big set though! and knocked up some weird new cocktails! biggrin.gif

yeah i know dv8 aint a massive place or anything but i love it there!!.. the tunes are wicked, i know peeps there, its cool ( and i can wear trainers woooooooooo hoooooooooo). biggrin.gif oh an on a sat its 14.00 at the door n pay no more what more could i ask for hey ? ( grrrrrr a taxi home paid for would be nice he he) :D

well when i've had this baby i'll be straight out there lis.. (well obv not straight away lol) and you'll have me to share the cab fare wiv biggrin.gif

lmfao dan u remember when we walked all that way to try n save cab fare home i was out of it too i think we got as far as lewisham or something and the cab still cost the flippin same omg lmfao !!!!! biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif  yeah i remember
and it was my fault too :oops: me n my big mouth dan rang a cab and i erm well this is what i said lmao ("nah ur havin a laugh mate - i aint paying that ") :D so we walked and walked and walked lol then we collapsed he he he :D