Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Can you change your handwriting

I can but it will always be forever sh*t...whatever style.

I can but it will always be forever sh*t...whatever style.
LOL Same ere. Its annoying in exams though becasue I know it affects my grade, even though they say it doesnt. I might TRY and change it, see how far I get.

i can change my handwriting.. im sick at imitating handwriting aswell. back in high school when i needed a note from a teacher to give to another to explain my lateness

Guest G-dub

my hand writtin is sh*t, looks scruffy. i hardly need to write anything these days tho!apart from my signature n that really!

i can change my handwriting.. im sick at imitating handwriting aswell. back in high school when i needed a note from a teacher to give to another to explain my lateness
There was some colombian i know who can do this...used to forge signatures and allsorts.proper sick handwriting bare different styles.Need to do a fake letter from ur mum to the headteacher go to him he'll sign it.

i write in italics for some reason lol propa curly writin n very small writin unless its in caps where its just VERY un neat lollol skeenish

This is me.And probably typical exam style, if not worse.handwritingvp2.jpg

who knows about goin over a word/letter 2 3 times to get it darker LOL

Looks like it takes you ages to write a word. No joint up writing.
Even joined up its slow, and just looks messier.

Yea i tend to change mine alot. Wether it's my joined up own style of writing or sometimes you gotta make it easy reading for others. Can't say i tend to write much these days compared to school times.

I've forced myself to change my handwriting several times. It works. I even changed my signature when I got married and it was a piece of piss to remember. My new name is C.Ash. What a rich name to have. So my signature is now in tag style reading the word CASH. I will probably regret it in 5 years time.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

In about year 8 I done graffiti so my hadwriting changed, I've written like that since but it's a neat graffiti.I need to change it to just neat.

Guest TulseHill8T8

Every 5 or 6 words my handwriting changes