My don is getting mugged of! #Rage

kerser

dkndsmxdsn

His girl told another nigga that she's got a tight p*ssy lol

Basically she musta been having a convo via pm's on Facebook with some guy, he asked her if she's gonna have children soon,

she replied saying yeah but if I do im having a caesarean, he goes why then she responded saying "BECAUSE I want my p*ssy to stay tight"

Is that a violation?

He said the guy didn't respond yet n he's waiting to see if he does, he has her Facebook password but doesn't think she remembers that he does lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Posed this scenario to my current target

Jade:

"a girl with 'guy friends' in a relationship should know You don't make suggestive comments to the guy friends as the 'guy friend' takes it as him having a chance.

It will lead to more conversations of this nature.

Saying she will have a caesarian would have been enough.

If he's gonna stay with this girl he needs to make boundaries for her 'guy friends'.

The 'guy friend' probably thinks her man is sideman (her words) because of the comment.

It takes work to let a 'guy friend' know they're in the friendzone and that comment can f*ck it up

Talking about babies and talking about vaginas are 2 different things. She moved the conversation from one to the other, making him visualise it.

Suspect"