50 years ago today

This man gave that speech

Martin-Luther-King-Jr-9365086-2-402.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23853578

Obama aswell as Clinton and others are going to mark the occasion tonight

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/28/obama-to-give-personal-reflections-on-martin-luther-king-jr-at-50-year/

The impact of their legacies aren't even debatable.

The fact people have to keep mentioning Malcolm when the topic is Martin proves this.

I'm not biased towards either one, I love both but hate is what put us here so it can't be the answer?

What Malcolm preached couldn't even save his grandson, look at the reasons they both died aswell and that should tell you who was more on point.

black man turns into stereotypical media image = zionist happy

black man lives a respectable life = zionist disgruntled

black man becomes a global success = we'll fuck him thru taxes or rape

black man becomes a revolutionary leader or begins a powerful entity = take this nigger out billy ray

• Upvote 1

You do know its bigger the the joo done it all conspiracy theories as its to divert you away from the elite perpetrators who don't give a shit about a joo or any other races

There into deamon worship and the sooner you realise this aspect then you can cleanse the hatred in your heart towards joo's as you have fallen into the deamon trap to hate a next religion/race

• Downvote 1

Your fight is against any and everybody who doesnt believe in theories which is fair and understanding

mine is against the zionists who control the world and have purged this planet for far too long

How can my fight be against people who dont believe in theories  :/

Dont make sense pal

You are a good tool for them to stir the hate, you may realise this in years to come if your lucky

• Downvote 1