Rolf Harris charged with nine counts of indecent assault in the 1980s and four of making indecent images of a child in 2012

Don Crack

Quotes 'never'

Then sides with a peado in the same post

smh.

Obvs it was in response to what they both said ffs

/

Lahi allah was a pedo but u side with him, dont ya lad?

dont take the bants too far thats not even jokes idiot

Watch Ancient Aliens, you'll understand that you have been bumped.

:lmao:

is this more attempted subjection of the white peoples of this island?

The white community needs to address these pedophilia crimes

do you mean like possibly trying them extensively in a white court of law or a continued coverage of their crimes in the white british media or the general condemnation of their actions by the white british public?

i'm assuming your trying to draw comparisons to sh*t like the riots where most black people excused or justified the actions of the few or musssssslim child rape gangs altho the only place i've personally read sh*t on the lines of 'the community should be addressing these crimes' is on here by afroman if i remember correctly

but don't let these obvious logical points stand in the way of your circle sucking

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

do you mean like possibly trying them extensively in a white court of law or a continued coverage of their crimes in the white british media or the general condemnation of their actions by the white british public?

i'm assuming your trying to draw comparisons to sh*t like the riots where most black people excused or justified the actions of the few or musssssslim child rape gangs altho the only place i've personally read sh*t on the lines of 'the community should be addressing these crimes' is on here by afroman if i remember correctly

but don't let these obvious logical points stand in the way of your circle sucking

Rubbish any time theres an asian grooming gang it gets blown up over the daily mail and religious leaders are expected to come out and condone their actions. I havent heard any media outlet mention the fact that all these recent more high profile pedos are of the caucasion race or labelled christian grooming gangs.

whose next then jeremy beadle?

that don from art attack?

is brucie rele in the clear?

think there needs to be real proactive work in these communities, an admittance of responsibility, and some stringent plans put in place to stop these people succumbing to their baser animal instincts

#justfacts

He been dead my nigga

:rofl:

Why is this making me laugh

Rubbish any time theres an asian grooming gang it gets blown up over the daily mail and religious leaders are expected to come out and condone their actions. I havent heard any media outlet mention the fact that all these recent more high profile pedos are of the caucasion race or labelled christian grooming gangs.

condone? Lol

the peedos aren't doing this in the name of any religion or race so I'm not sure why people expect anyone to address this except maybe society on a whole.

how do u expect gangs of immigrants preying on young english girls to be received on the daily mail website of all places

why is there such a twisted obsession on this forum with reading the daily mail and using it as confirmation bias to martyr yourselves off and link arms in self pitying solidarity

it's clearly a poor mans newspaper for the uneducated, why continually give them ad revenue or use their obvious and predictable take on stories to shape your view of the country

/

why would it be labelled these things bro

it's like 3-4 presenters from the 70s that have been charged with various pedo antics yh? in a country that's 90% white, what would be the relevancy in their ethnicity?

it's entirely different to several convicted groups of guys spread separately around the country, all from a minority demographic preying on underage girls from a majority demographic

whether you believe that it's morally just of the media to label the ethnicity / culture of these bunch of blokes is a different story, but it's clearly a completely different case

once again, the circle jerk of immigrant desperate self pity is truly pathetic

i jus wana take the time to shout out to the various posters on here that don't succumb to this sad rhetoric, u kno u are and so do i, ratings

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1