X Factor Series 10 (2013)

The Somalian

Smh

Dangerous world out there for you guys, some of these girls look old!

the girl from moss side who looked like Rhianna and that other one in the beanie hat who sang Alica keys when she got split from her singing partner  :wub:

Its not even a perv ting though because they generally looked 10/10 pukka princess and I was shocked to when I heard their ages.

The girl from Croydon sang from her heart, there was no need to turn her segment into some jeremy kyle part though. About her mum kicked her out, she was probably smoking weed in her mums yard and inviting next man to come round and fuck her.  

Haha the press are f*ckin dirty as hell, but once again these youngers make it too easy for them.  Think they can post whatever they feel on these social networks. And then go on these kind of 'squeaky clean' shows. You would think they would know the game by now. Especially these ethnic contestants, the press know the types that usually go on here will have some foolishness online the press can use to sink them.

She's very lucky it's early and the X factor team can deflect this.

Tamera-2241876.jpg

X factor singer Tamera Foster boasts of taking drugs on Twitter1 Sep 2013 00:00

Show bosses have spokes to the teenager about the posts and sources on the show said she was “mortified”

The X Factor was at the centre of a new drugs scandal last night after a teenage contestant boasted online about smoking marijuana.

Tamera Foster, 16 – who enthralled the judges on yesterday’s opening show – not only posted pictures of what appeared to be a cannabis joint but also bragged about smoking “zoom”, which is marijuana coated in class-A drug PCP.

Underneath the picture on her Twitter account the schoolgirl from Gravesend, Kent, wrote: “Puffing on that Mary Jane with @LivvsParkerx.” She made several references to “Mary Jane” – a slang term for cannabis – and the effects that the drug had on her.

X Factor bosses yesterday spoke to Tamera about the posts and sources on the show said she was “mortified”.

Last night a programme spokesman said in a ­statement: “The X Factor does not condone the use of drugs in any way, and appropriate action will be taken against anyone found to be taking drugs while under our care.”

From Tamera’s Twitter ­account – @DiorTee – next to the picture of the unlit “joint” posted last December, she made references to the effect the drug would have on her and captioned it: “Time to fly high with my sis @livvsparkerx.”

On January 13 she confessed to a craving for the drug and re-posted the same picture, writing: “This would please me right now.”

Two days later she posted another picture of herself with a friend and made reference to the effects marijuana can have. She wrote: “Flying sky high with my homie Presh. Just look at my eyes mate.”

On January 21 she tweeted: “Riding that morning wave with @LivvsParkerx & The Sweet Sweet Mary Jane.” She had previously written: “In hale that good s**t exhale the bulls**t.” She has posted numerous other pictures – of herself and the same friend – which she references with smoking marijuana. All the posts were still online yesterday as X Factor bosses prepared to screen her first appearance on the show.

Tamera--x-factor-picture-from-social-med

Tamera set up another account – @TeeUnoIgotIt – a few days after finding out whether she had progressed to the bootcamp round of the talent show.

She tweeted a friend, asking her to follow her new account and saying: “I’m doing something next week that said I have to go through all my tweets and delete ‘inappropriate’ ones.” When the friend asked if she was referring to X Factor, she replied: “yeahhh tryna keep it quiet while I can though xx.”

This week it was simple to find her “secret” account. By Googling her name you are directed to an Instagram account through which she uses the same handle as the controversial twitter feed.

Tamera-2241884.jpg

An X Factor source said last night: “Tamera has been spoken to. However bosses realise she was young and impressionable and don’t want to ruin her chances on the show because of this.” The account is followed by 22-year-old Jerrie Diller who she originally auditioned with in Cardiff as part of girl duo Silver Rock. But the judges unanimously decided to split them up because of a lack of ­chemistry before asking them to audition separately.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...